Cost of air conditioning for U.S. troops in MidEast more than NASA budget

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Yeah I know, but I was just trying to be specific towards the topic of the thread (middle east). Not even China or Russia as much as North Korea, Kim Jong Il is crazy as hell. He has said before that he would take even so much as a blockade on North Korea as a direct military threat, and respond with nuclear weapons.

2. I would lol if we pre emptively blew up their nukes and launch sites.

3. whos nuclear and launch sites are you talking about?

4. Well he was talking about korea nuking people and i always have thought it would be funny as hell to blow up a countries nukes before they could use em. I know not very realistic but that would be a great "fuck you" moment.

5. hmm

how disappointing, I thought you would be referring to the only real country to which this actually might be applicable with the next now - 2 years.
    In which case "we" meaning "you" will not be the ones who are actually doing all the work...in this particular situation.
    I wonder if you can guess which countries I am referring to

6. idk who all else has nukes besides russia?

7. Pakistan and india have nukes. And that's great cause even though their neighboring countries they have it pointed at eachother lol.

8. #88 BongBreaker6, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    While I don't agree with cutting taxes to 0% (it's a moronic suggestion for so many reasons), you're also really wrong too. These guys are not the "only thing standing between" us and the Taliban, the fucking Atlantic Ocean and the continents of Africa, Asia and Europe are! They are on the other side of the fucking world and if we simply kept our boys here in America, they wouldn't be so excited to attack us (cause we're occupying their homeland) and we wouldn't have all of our most highly trained soldiers living 1000s of miles from the homeland they are supposed to be protecting.

Being against our moronic military operations is not the same as being Anti-American. I am a Veteran of the US Navy and I was against our Middle Eastern occupations then and I am against them now. I'm also against the idiotic waste of billions in having troops in Guam, Japan, Germany and all those other WWII holdovers. Keep them here in the US, pay them to fix our infrastructure and to advance our technology and we'll be much better off.

9. #89 Rotties4Ever, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    yes pakistan and russia do have nukes but no one is fucking insane enough to bomb them, I was thinking of a more realistic situation where the scenario where a country's nuke sites get bombed to shits is actually very much possible and very soon as well.
    Guesses any one?

edit- hint: the country is attempting to acquire nuclear energy and nuclear bombs but so far are un successful because their scientists keep falling on bullets.

10. ^^ then my dream may come true :p

11. ^ there is a chance you maybe a witness to large amount of sand turned to glass, including nuclear facilities which turn into shits.

12. That might make my life complete, i've always wanted to watch an a bomb go off now thats a magical sight.

13. living in idaho I doubt that will be possible
    relocate to somewhere in the middle east,

14. Fucking Seriously?

You do remember we have a right to bear arms in this country, and that guns and other weapons are readily available. If some taliban DID come here, I could go to walmart and buy a gun to defend myself with(not that I would need to). So yeah, millions, and millions, and millions of civilians with firearms > Any of the surviving force lucky enough to actually make it this far.

I think it's stupid for soldiers to have a/c in the desert. It's their job to go overseas and go to the middle east, a job they chose themselves, mindlessly. Whats worse is that the corrupt authority pulling all of these puppets strings, are fucking our economy by spending billions on just a/c alone when were $14 trillion in debt.

15. I read in a news paper the other day that the war in the middle east has cost us 3+ trillion in total and that equates out to 12k from each american. 12,000 out of every american's pocket for that shit thats been going on for ten years.

16. So lets just go ahead and give them some $20 billion dollar a/c. That way we can add to our outstanding debt. Lets make sure that they stay cool while they continue to mindlessly invade another country.

Even though, people complain "They put their lives on the line, they deserve it!!". When really, Their shouldn't be any danger to their lives, because they shouldn't be in somebody elses country.

For real, If any military just came to the u.s. and started rolling through the streets like they own the place, and were killing people from my country, I'd be tempted to wrap a towel around my head and shoot at those fuckers myself, Just saying.

Oh, and for some $20 billion dollar a/c, I better be able to get frostbite from that shit.

17. #97 Noxnoctum, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Damn didn't think so many nationalist pro-imperialism stoners even existed lol.

I feel sorry for the poor kids that basically have the military as their only viable option to get anywhere in life but for the rest... eh.

It's an all volunteer army remember.

People using Bush's "We're fighting them over there, so they don't come over here" argument also need to read some history and actually stop and think about why we were attacked on 9/11. It sure as hell wasn't because of our "freedom" (lol).