Correct c02 day/night time temps

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deno420, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Kinda 2 questions here...Ive serched and serched and have found so many answers but honestly i havent ran it enough to now....1.)what is the proper temps during the day and night.(WHAT ARE THE MAGIC NUMBERS) lol..i have been running day temps ranging from 80to88 and night temps 75range...its like growing for the 1st time all over again trying to get thus dialed in..i say range cause i dont have the proper controls yet so when lights r on i periodicaly glance at my temps when reads 88or more..(highest ive seen is 93) i walk out and turn on my portable a/c and vent it down to 80or so.takes about 15min..then i have to repeat this roughly every 2hrs...when lights go out i turn on my heater set for 77 and stays around 75ish all night ...2.)am i alright doing this? Am i ok to have these fluctuations in temps? Cause from what i gathered these temps are all with in peramators of what i need but i could use a lil insight here..thanks

2. My very basic understanding of it is this;

Higher temps are needed in order for the plant to actually make use of the added Co2. As of yet, I haven't seen a differentiation between day and night, but the general area that keeps coming up (at least the things that I read) is the mid to upper 80's.

3. I have the crappiest temp difference between lights on and lights off and my girls couldn't be happier, low 90s lights on and high 50s lights off, 3 soil-1 hempy coming into 5 th week of flower, flower growth is AWSOME, tric production is off the charts, this is all happening in a 28x28 space, this temp fluctuations is in no way ideal but it is what I have to work with right now, 1 bag seed, 2 fem Kalashnikov 1 cheesey headband, all stinky snow coverd rock solid nuggets ( 400w marsII and 16 23w cfl's)