Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

1. the gods or god's he or they?

2. Oops was meant to say "gods doing" so all your options are wrong lol

3. Well if this is the road we are on, they just need to shut everything down. Imho sending people home sporadically is only gonna make it worse.

Say I do have covid, and I worked 7hrs yesterday. There is no way I didn't spread it to at least 1 other person. Yes I coughed in my sleeve all day and not on my hands, but that don't mean shit in the end. So if i spread it to another person who won't show symptoms for a couple days, they will spread it to others, etc. etc.

4. UK govt are now on stage 3 of their containment plan. Stage 4 involves military lockdown. Fuckin quality.
    Wonder how many Americans will pointlessly die trying to attack the army when it happens over there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No judgment here my fellow Blade and forum friend. I never judge or question anything that makes someone a better person regardless of my personal beliefs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I personally hope there is a high power watching over us, We definitely need someone/somebeing... watching over us at all times not just in crazy situations likes this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looking forward to the lockdown though it must be said. I'm in Scotland so our govt will pay me £390 per week automatically when it happens.
    Woop woop :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Damn lucky lol. Here they'll give companies tax breaks or whatever, but they ain't paying us civis scheisse.... to be continued

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's called universal credit mate. If our wages fall below the required level for any reason they do it automatically.
    My circumstance says I need a minimal £1550 per month to live so that's what I get minimal regardless of wether I work or not.
    Means can take plenty time off which is awesome but if you don't earn for 9 weeks straight without a fuckin good explanation why they cut you off completely. Not sure for how long, I've never been daft enough to find out.
    The allowance is different for every household based on circumstance, rent, local council rates etc and you get extra for upto 2 children.
    It's a brilliant system that benefits the working class and shafts the lazy bastards that want to live on benefits by sending them vouchers for food donation centres instead of cash :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Where you from? Im in the US, Illinois. If it does get to that point we'll be able to draw unemployment.

11. Snapchat-1337170626.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Oh well, went to a bar last night - for the last time for at least two weeks. All bars, cafes and restaurants were ordered to close their doors at midnight for at least 15 days. Can't even go for a cup of coffee. I feel for the owners, my friend just opened a bar Feb 1st, I don't know how she is gong to survive. :-(

Now I am wondering if the buses run, have not seen any this morning.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm not too far away from you (east coast), and can honestly say I didn't even think about unemployment. You're right about that. Hell they fight tooth and nail already with unemployment claims. Just gonna have to see how this unfolds

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. You're all quite blase about it, aren't you at least worried about grandparents/parents etc? Idgaf about me, I'm more worried about all my old besties dying.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Personally, yes I do have worries. Comes down to, what can I do about right now? I'm old enough to not have grandparents, and mom aunts and uncles are all right around 60, all decent health. I know that doesn't mean anything, but it is what it is. Me stressing that right now especially before everyone is sick helps nothing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. I think it is a good idea for us over 60's to cool our heels and lie low and get baked for a while .

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  17. I feel the same about Trump

• Like Like x 2
  18. The virus only comes out after midnight?

19. Haha, now that I red my post again, it sure looks like it..... no, the bars are closed for two weeks, they had to close their doors by midnight last night.

Spain has declared some sort of war time, no really war time, but I cannot think of the right word now. Anyway, we have health authorities driving up and down and announcing advice on speakers. Avoid social contacts etc.