Corona virus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganjafarmer21, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Folks this virus is more serious than you may think..NCAA has cancelled some tournaments..the big one will not have any fans allowed at the games and Mark Emmett NCAA president said he may cancel it..
    Hd on to your butts. Gonna get way worse and I see and feel martial law is on the way

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yeah its about to get pretty fucking real bro, I feel fortunate that I work from home. Really worried about all the people that don't though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. #3 bssarchives, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Also worried about the Kabillions of homeless people who NEVER report ANY illness EVER. Hope the doctors are ready to hit the streets, shower them off and have some testing done. Sounds horrible to say but its the truth, Corona will seek refuge in people who don't care about themselves. This is going to be alot of damn work.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Friend.... martial law is coming...this country is going to go into full panic and meltdown mode ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This country is in more trouble than anyone ever thought

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wouldnt it be funny if they found out pot is the cure to Corona. lol like the stoney freaks win again lololololoo I wouldnt be surprised. It would be unfathomably funny.

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Yeah but I'm afraid that won't be the case
    Damn guy caught it from his dog, no joke
    I was thinking wtf?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. I hadn't yet heard about that case yet.

9. not trippin bout it

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. This thing tried to kill Forrest Gump, Americas mascot basically lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Why the fuck is everyone buying toilet paper? Many stores are running out already... Don't you need food to shit? What's the plan exactly?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1

12. Informative podcast on this virus

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I'm glad you posted this. people if you have 4 mins to listen to this dr. i think it will change your perspective on the seriousness of this virus.

if you give it 4-5 mins and have an ear to listen i pretty much guarantee you will figure out a way to give it at least 15 mins total. this is a real world, real time, real crisis. and it actually doesn't matter whether you personally think this is a problem or not because we all are going to get caught up in the chaos that is gonna unfold very rapidly.

no fear mongering here. stark reality! better listen. this isnt about politics anymore... :eek2:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yep. Not even trying to be funny bro

• Like Like x 2
  15. Only thing worse than a virus pandemic is getting governments involved. This is way too serious to be trusted to the people who fuck up literally every single thing they touch without one single acception.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  16. You just told the truth there!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I went to Sam's Club this morning to pick up a few things and there was no drinking water, paper towels, dish liquid, or toilet paper.

WTF......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The panic is setting in

• Like Like x 1
  19. Unless something new has occurred, there was a case where a dog tested positive. They claim dogs can be positive but not pass it to people.

If you have a source, many of us would like to see it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. If your under 40 the odds of it killing you IF you contract it are only 0.2%.
    That means there's a 99.8% chance that you'll just get I'll for a couple weeks then go back to life as normal.
    Y'all need to chill the fuck out.
    Smoke some weed, eat some pizza. Enjoy the fortnight off work then get back to reality. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1