corona taste like beer

Discussion in 'General' started by antoniown, Feb 24, 2011.

1. #1 antoniown, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    anyone else think this? well i know its bad for my teeth but when i open a bottle up the little gas that comes out taste a lot like weed maybe they do this so potheads will drink it more? lol and wtf i meant to put corona taste like weed haha i shouldnt be drunk when i make a topic

2. corona taste like recycled beer

3. Haha I must be drunk/stoned too man because I was sipping my Corona and couldn't get over how much it tasted like baked weed (like how weed tastes when you cook it) but so I searched it up and stumbled across your topic and didnt even notice you put "beer" instead of weed xD but I agree man! I think its because hops is a close relative of marijuana and Corona is a very "hoppy" tasting beer. And the clear bottle allows for different strains of benign bacteria to culture the bottle bringing out more of that "hop" (or weed) flavor that Corona is famous for. I think it takes a pothead to notice it though lol

4. nice find noobie

5. You open it with your teeth... What the fuck

6. Shit glows under a black light. Try it. I dare you

7. Corona tastes like sub human fucking waste, unless its like borderline frozen then it just tastes like cold piss. 

8. I heard Corona was mexican piss. Corona Light was skinny mexican piss.

9. It is beer

Corona being hoppy. Fucking L O L.

11. #11 TheAnswer121, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    [​IMG]

guess i'll add my $.02.. used to drink a lot of corona, before i started drinking yuengling. i enjoy a corona though, but prefer a heineken

12. 3 fucking year old thread. Thank you. thank you

13. Corona tastes like a 90 year old lady with a yeast infection that recently died had her bladder drained and the contents were put into a bottle.

That being said, I will drink it if there is nothing else.

14. Well its VERY rare I drink Corona but I just find it tastes like baked weed. Not the worst beer of tried and definitely not the best. My favorite has to be Guinness draught (like real draught, none of that bottled shit) and Molson or budlight/budweiser. Tbh. I enjoy almost all beer. They all have their own unique flavor and their own story. You have to learn what to like in each beer.

15. i like corona

16. daaaamn, I know right?? this blade hunted down a 2 post 3 year old thread lol. talk about a FIND.

ahem now onto topic. nah I really don't like corona...there's a deep reason why but am too stoned to even...

17. This thread is 3 yrs old golly

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #18 whoeverthismaybe, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    and yet they still make corona :eek:

anyways, fuck corona unless it's lime.

19. I want to talk shit about corona but I drink PBR and bud so cant really say shit...

20. You guys do realize that hops are from the same plant family as cannabis?? Dependent upon growing mediums hops can smell like certain strains of weed.