Cornfield Guerrilla Grow help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by saltyskunk, Jan 9, 2012.

1. This next season i'm going to grow in the field behind my house. This field is part of my property but it is rented by a farmer who grows corn for cattle. the corn grows tall 8-10 feet and there are often bushes, soybean plants, and such growing in the middle of the field and on google earth there are several spots of just green vegetation and weeds. the field is surrounded by woods, and weeds. like fuck tons of weeds. haha the farmer comes to our house twice. once to plant, and fertilize? and once to harvest. does anybody have any advice? i'm thinking growing in pots, so if they aren't quite finished i can move them into the nearby woods, and let them finish there days there. i'm gonna make a little vague map so you guys can get an idea what i'm saying. haha any tips are much appreciated! :bongin:

2. Scan0001.jpeg | Flickr - Photo Sharing! here's the map haha. my little brother helped me color it with Crayons brand crayons. haha the green g under the s in sample (assholes want me to pay for there software) is where i plan to germinate the seeds on a windowsill of an outbuilding. H is my house. the three x's are around the area i plan to grow. the black x is a neighbors cornfield. i hope you can understand this. haha it's a work of art for sure. :bongin:

3. It can be done but choose a sunny spot (you need 5-6 feet of clearance facing South for it to be good or more if on the edge of a row. I would plant in the ground near a damp spot and not water them... Pots can be spotted (camo them). Also LST to be less visible. Some guys grow hundreds in corn fields so it is done. Not sure about the ferts the farmer applies and how it smokes (chems)
    Also don't get lost, as you'd probably have to sleep in there to find your way out. Hihihi! Also time the planting as a plant shaded by huge corn will yield zip. Choose a sunny spot but hide them too of course.

4. damn, i would have never thought to camo the pots! and i won't let hie evil chems near my little girls. I was just out surveying the area. theres nothing there now so i'm getting an idea of what would be an ideal location. thanks alot man.
    and by the way, since you seem like an outdoor growing genius, i found these things that my dad bought that he never used on his garden (regular veggies), they're like orange spikes that you screw onto the end of a two liter bottle filled with water and it waters the plants as they need it. would you recommend using these?

5. usually the corn harvest is over before the weed harvest, do you plan on using auto flowers to ensure they're done before the corn season is over?

or are you going to have them in pots so you can move them before the corn comes down?

6. i never used those blumats types of reservoirs. I plant near water.

7. both actually. i'm gonna have some automatic ak47's growing in there (mostly just so i have something to smoke while i wait for the others) the rest are going to just be in pots, so i can move them out when they harvest.

8. i have a nice little pond, i might try putting a few there, it's pretty hidden. thanks a bunch man, i'm gonna go checkout your outdoor guides!:smoke:

9. I'm sub'd via Google Map. I'll keep an eye on it, if I see any rippers or bullshit going down I will post an E-mergancy post here...hehe... GooD LucK

10. i'll be sure to smile for the satelites. ;D thanks bro.

11. Heard good things about auto AKs so good choice :)
    Make sure he doesn't use any pestasides they could be pretty harsh .
    But yeah I'm sure there's lots of cornfield grow journals on here so do a search and see what did and didn't work for them :)
    And don't leave a trail straight back to your house, or it's pretty obvious who was growing them haha.
    Good luck
    42o

12. i have high hopes for the AKs, because they will be my first taste of my own homegrown.
    Life is tough for a stoner in my town. the dealers here buy from dealers in pittsburgh who sell them the shittiest mids imaginable and call them "Cali Kush, OG Kush, Fire Chron, etc." i'm sick of the shitty quality, and the insane prices. i want to be able to give my friends quality herb, and get this town crazy ripped.:bongin:
    sorry to rant. haha muchos gracies for the advice. i'm gonna go search for some cornfield journels now!:D