Cornfield Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by iTz PaNdY 420, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Hey everyone! Im just thinkin in advance to next year and i know the forest grow will happen but was just think of throwing 5-10 plants randomly in a few secluded cornfields. This would just be an experiment, and i would rarely tend to these plants. I just would like to throw them out there because i have plenty of seeds, and figured why not try it and get some decent bud for hash or something. I know this is risky, and that is why i will hardly pay attention to them, but i was just wondering what anybody's opinion's may be, and if there is advice that would be appriciated too. Again this is just an idea, nothing set in stone at all yet.:smoke:

1 plant every couple 100' or so it what the idea that popped in my head so it would not be detectible by air easily at all.

2. i urge everyone to at least do something like this
    i did a bullshit grow this summer
    i kept it in a dixie cup with normal soil and i got a free nug out of it so
    i say go for it
    but you actually do have to water them

3. haha Yeah my bad i reread and it made it seem like i was just going to leave it, but i will go water when necessary, but im thinking it really wont be a problem.

4. how do you grow a single nug? props!...

5. I was thinking of the exact same thing for next year!

I have a cornfield like 5 minutes away from my house, so it would be super convenient. Then I got thinking.

Looking at the cornfield, the stalks are extremely close together. It would be hard for light to reach the bottom leaves, and getting to the plants would be hard without trampling the corn which would leave a visible trail. Plus there's a risk of the farmer harvesting before your plants are ready.

In my opinion, it's better to grow in a forest or something that's easier to access without being noticed. Plus you have control over the soil.

6. I know that in my region, the corn was harvested last month. My cannabis plants aren't done yet, so obviously this would be bad for someone planning attempting this in my region.

7. I think it would be possible on the perimeter (around) the field. In the field itself, you'd have to break some stalks (visible). And inside, not a lot of light. Plus as Ganja Guru said, the harvests (and ferts used by the farmer) may be no good for you. But why not? A nugget is a nugget! Maybe they can be watered for free by the farmer! I prefer finding almost inaccessible spots that most people just can't, don't go to. It doesn't have to be too far from people's houses if you live in semi-rural area.

8. 12/12 from seed usually creates one cola.

9. or if you plant late in the season...or not enough light...i got one plant which burned one blunt and a bowl hit or two..lol and it was bangings

i was thinking of growin in a corn field too as they are all over by me...you would have to wait untill right after they plant the seeds and dig up the dirt all around so corn doesnt grow close to it...but depending on the farmer some cut very late for animal feed, others cut very early for corn for us.

10. I'm doing this exact thing as well in a few more weeks except mine will be in an orange grove. I just picked up some freshly picked rypto with about 5 seeds in it. I want to plant them and just let them go with the occaisional watering. I hope it works!!!