Corners of mouth are red?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by NeverMistakeMe, Dec 11, 2012.

1. On both corners of my lips (on the actual skin, not the lip) there are little red rashes (very small, right on the corner of my lips on the bottom, but not on the actual lip)
    Look @ pic, it's like that on both sides

Attached Files:

2. You been kissin anyone new? Lol

3. #3 Finger My Urethra, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    Def. herpes.

I'm a doctor. For pretend.

And that is defcon 5 herpes..

Nixons about to press the button up in this bitch.

4. #4 Malvolio, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    [​IMG]

Hard to actually see anything in the pic

5. Well I kiss different girls all the time tbh, highschool life lol, I already have HSV-1 and I am aware of those symptoms and I know these aren't cold sores :s
    I actually recently had a cold sore for the first time in years

6. Thats rough, cold sores are herps

7. Could be what Izzy said, a fungal infection caused by thrush, in your case it doesn't look all that bad. Might be if you lick your lips a lot or something, could have become dry because it's winter outside. That's not herpes.

8. I would go with what izzy is saying

about hsv1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weu7LdbdYL4]Pineapple Express - Red's Cold Sore - YouTube[/ame]

9. Yea mostly likely just irritated from being dry and you wiping it a lot..or thrush especially if you have a weak immune system from being sick or whatever

10. I used to get them a lot.

Cleaned my gut with massive loads of homebrewed probiotics. Still got them every now and again for about a year after that. The more weed I eat, the less of these I get. I haven't gotten one in a while, since weed cleans the gut and helps with nutrient absorption.

I think they are caused by a shitty diet or not being able to absorb nutrients, anyway it's a nutrient deficiency which stresses your immune system and causes your bodies defenses to become more susceptible to infections.

Eat more veggies or clean out your gut.

11. ur turning into a ZOMBIE!
    nuhh I have no idea but it could just be a rash
    if it doesn't go away soon then u should prob go in

12. its herpaderpeezz!!!!!!!!!!

13. Fuck you guys, I just woke up with a coldsore.... for real :(

14. This is interesting because I recently looked up the symptoms for white tongue and thrush was one of the causes, but someday a my tongue is not white so idk

15. Yeah I know, I'm not really ashamed of having HSV-1 because apparently 50%-80% of the US does too, I have had it ever since I was like 2.

16. i get these when i am super stressed out

17. Rinse your mouth with a glass of warm salt water. Chapstick