Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Corner hitting

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokeuntilyoudreamin, Aug 12, 2013.

1.    Any of you guys on here focus on ultra preservation of weed by corner hitting? I smoke out of my metal pipe mostly, and a bowl in a smoke session between me and a friend will last us atleast 30 minutes, and that's no major down time on the bowl like straight hitting it talking and chilling  a min or 2 between hits. 

A bowl pack to myself has lasted me half a day + before. My friends and I have perfected corner hitting down master status basically, we can hit the smallest edge of the weed and get a huge hit equivalent to facerolling the lighter over the weed.

Not many people that I see on youtube corner hit their weed, and it's a huge pet peeve of mine to see session videos where the guy destroys the bowl pack and passes some black charred up burnt weed, I would be like dude pack me a fresh bowlpack for the party foul.

Corner hitting preserves the flavor of the weed, and increases the amount of hits from the bowl. What would normally last 3-5 hits to alot of people last me and my friends atleast 10+ hits usually more. It's really the most efficent way of smoking.

People say that corner hitting you get weak ass skimpy hits, that's completely untrue you get big rips if you learn how to control the cherry. Anyone know where I'm coming from here?

2. I just smoke snaps, that way everyone gets a fresh not.

-billygone

3. yes

4. why would you want to hit the corner of a wall? that shit would hurt

5. #5 Tree Burner, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    I'm still young but when I started smoking(~8 years ago) that was unheard of in my circle so to speak. It's not like you are getting more thc out of the bowl. Maybe smaller hits with less thc......but there is no way you making the total amount of thc go up in that bowl.....

The only reason we did it in the more recent years was so everyone got a green hit which tastes better.

Just my .02

6. ^ Do the same with my mates, seems much more fair. Mmmmmmmm Green hits. :bongin: 

Still I prefer snaps, they beat the shitty ash-fest at the bottom of a full bowl.

7. Ya I corner hit when I remember haha. I only think it conserves because since only a corner burns then your hit usually burns it to ash. But when you torch the bowl it usually just burns black and no one wants to take the last couple ash hits so it goes to waste. I don't see why it would conserve otherwise.

8. I don't even know how to corner

9. You pack a bowl and only light one corner of the bowl at a time instead of just putting the lighter all over it. This way you only burn one corner and the rest is always green for others to hit green

10. cmon you reall y think corner hitting does anything exept preserve greens?. i just smoke snaps. smoke till you want. and always a fresh hit. even with corner hitting you cant get that. when you corner hit your just burnung more weed under. if you roll the lighter the bud under wouldnt be burnt as much. so basically all you get a little more green. nothing else. im glad your a pro a corner hitting tho. maybe you cud start a class about how to corner hit and share your passion

11. Mastered that to. I've got an obsession with the taste of bud, and go so far as to corner hit every time, It's like cutting out a piece of pie Lol. I can do it with a hemp wick tasty greens every time!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app