Corncob pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ldbj, May 21, 2010.

1. I've been hitting one for the last couple weeks, and I've gotta say, i'm blown away, whether its a tobacco weed mix ground up finely or if i just use it to taste kb. It always has the perfect flavor. Brings out the body of the weed, and the pipes hit like fucking gods.

Opinions?

2. By a Stainless Steel Screen..then burn it evenly then put it into your pipe so hot embers don't fly into your mouth.Make sure you keep it clean.

I've smoked through a corn cob pipe..wasn't the greatest experience but a screen would've made it somewhat better.

have fun man.

3. Yeah, I've got a screen in mine. It'd be hell without it. The smoke is almost hickory-style weed. Pretty amazing. Especially good right before a sleep with tobacco mixed, enhances that hickory flavor. Shit puts me right under. Like being hugged by a giant sumo wrestler's vagina.

4. haha. i bought a corncob pipe in upstate ny when i went to my uncles house. i stashed it just in case i didn't have enough bud for blunts or wanted to smoke a quick bowl.

5. I went through a period when I smoked almost exclusively through a corncob pipe. Wasn't bad at all.

6. I've never cared for corncob pipes :/

7. Corn cob pipes are the shit!!

8. My very first store bought piece was a corncob pipe. I loved it simply because it reminded me of the pipe my grandpa smoked out of for years. Corncob pipes are awesome!

9. It's what I am stuck with currently since someone thought my other pipe was "trash" and thus threw it away.

[​IMG]

10. that pipe is just classy. no other way to describe it.

11. tried them for tobacco and it was awesome even though i hate tobacco it just has a weird flavor.