Coricidin.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Anyone here ever try Coricidin? Its a Flu Medicine, and I tried it last night. I to swallowed 8 pills, and snorted like a full one.

Anyone here ever try it? If so, how much do you do, and how do you like it?

2. I may be wrong (I'm a bit blazed right now), but I think Coricidin is Triple C.. (Coricidin Cough & Cold???).. If it is... DON'T TAKE IT. it has the DXM in it, but it also has psudophendrin in it which can stop your heart. It's bad for you, trust me, also aren't they gel caps?

3. only do that when the only ingrediant is dextromethorphan, for the thousandth time.

4. Umm.. isn't Triple C gel caps? lol.. If they are.. how did he snort it.....

5. i dont think coricidin are gel caps, not sure tho ive never fucked around wit em
    however, there is robotussin gel caps that have 20 gel caps with 15 mg of dxm per gel cap, thats 300 mg for 6 bucks, and 300 mg is a fine trip for a beginner, 600 is insane, and 900 is the bomb diggity
    or you could go the syrup way, and buy delsom or some other ones with only DXM in them

6. Youre pretty dumb for taking that crap and even dumber for snorting one

7. Corcidin isnt gel caps, never was. im actually surprised that you got fucked up off of only 8 of those fuckers anyhow. back in the day (like 6 months or so ago) each pill was 30mg of dxm, now they're only 10 or 15 per pill which makes it even more pointless to use them.
    i remember when i used to pop corcidin like candy, fucking EXTREME trips too, but it kills you so fucking easily. I od'ed on that shit i think around 3 times, maybe only 2. you know your od'ing when you close your eyes for like a minute, and when you open them your friends are freaked out cause the whole time your eyes were closed you were shivering all over your entire body. and let me tell ya, thats some REALLY fucked up shit to see for yourself. STAY AWAY from corcidin! now that its only 10-15 per pill and robitussin gel caps are easily found, there is NO REASON to use them.

8. Back in my younger (dumber) days I used to take coricidin. They are small pilles that look like skittles (hence the street name 'skittles') The most I had ever taken was 24 but 8 is the bare minimum from feeling any buz off of them. Although coricidin is very bad for you as long as you do it only a few times you should be fine.

9. actually coricidin does come in gel caps, he said he took the flu kind, those r the gel caps, they got dxm in em but not alot along wit alota other shit, n coricidin doesnt got pseudoephedrine in it, its got chlorpheneramine maleate (spelling?) but its just CPM for short, n cpm itself can kill u, it jus puts u in a delerium state, which is y u have such demented dark trips on coricidins.

stay away, coricidin highs are alot less pleasurable than jus pure dxm, one night i was seriously contemplating murdering my pap cuz he was annoying me, i had a knife in my hand n everything, beware.

10. Very True.

11. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT EVER EAT ANY AMOUT OF CORICIDIN AGAIN!

coricidin is horrible bad for you, along with dxm it also contains the anti-histamine CPM, which over 24mg (6 tablets) in a day can kill you. Be thankfull your walking. If you want to trip on dxm, buy yourself some Robotussin Extra Strength Cough, and you can either chug that shit (pretty gross and may induce vomiting to the weak of heart) or my much preffered method of extracting it. Search for dxm faq on this site. DXM is an excelent drug when used correctly, spread the word, down with coricidin...

---stoned again

peace

12. I just stick to plants and fungus. I've tried a meadly of chemicals, and I must say natural drugs are my favorite.

13. If you're going to do DXM, use a product that contains only DXM as the active ingredient.

You can also find a lot of extraction methods for it and get a more pure form.

Both of these ideas are much better (and known to be safer) than taking Coricidin tabs.

As much as I enjoyed DXM the last time I had it (about 2 years ago), I never enjoyed it enough to take it in products that contained other chemicals.

I believe I had it on my birthday, and I drank a big bottle of syrup...nasty as hell. Took about 30 minutes to really get me goin, but made eating dinner at a restaurant some sort of psychedelic chore... :D

...first I had to focus on walking in...
    ...then I had to focus on my food...
    ...then I had to focus on getting up and walking again...

Really messed up how it gives you that little window of vision, and it seems like outside of that, the floors are slanted and your reality is twisted like melted plastic. Gotta love that 'my brain is out of the ballpark' feeling. :hippie:

Just be safe. Do some research on the safety of DXM trips from Coricidin, and it will scare the living shit out of you.

14. #14 dainester, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    so one night me and my friend where looking for E, so we went to the mall and we ran into one of our dealers for it. so we gave him the money and he was going to get it for us, but he didnt meet up with us where he was supposed to and i was really pissed.

so the next morning i was with my same friend, and we ran into some girls that we knew and me and my friend where pissed about the previous night so we told them what happened.
    they told us that dxm makes you feel like your on e, so i was like hell ya ill try some and not knowing what the normal dose was me and my friends took 32 c-c-c pills in like 3 mins each.

about an hour later we where outside the train station and we where feeling perfectley fine but then we had to puke and we harshley puked for like 10 mins, i said fuck this guys im feeling sick so we went back into the train station and then it hit me the worst fealing ever my body felt weightless and i felt extremely drunk and we could barley walk up the stairs.

we all got on the same train, and i was sitting next to my friend and i could think straight but i couldnt do anything or do anything about it and i tryed to tell my friend to call an ambulance or something but i couldnt talk normal and she couldnt understand. i remember that we took the pills around 9:45 in the morning so i pretty much blacked out from 11:00am to 10:30 at night

when i started to kinda know what was going on all i rember was getting on and off the trains and i felt completley retarted i didnt know where to go my friends where gone and a train cop lucily found me and asked me for fare i couldnt talk normal and he knew something was up so he took me to a homeless shelter for the night and i slept right when i got there.

when i woke up my vision was really blurry, i was slurring all my words

it was an extremely scary experience and i dont reccomend it

15. yeah bro those shits are terrible for u

16. yup just another user from back in my younger dumber days tellin you nawww

dont fuck wit it

17. Wow....

Durka durrrr.......

This is why I don't touch pills.

fyi - this thread is nearly 5 years old.