Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

coricidin--

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by QueenOfGreen, Jun 5, 2009.

1. #1 QueenOfGreen, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    just to make it known, i'm aware of how dangerous CCC is. i've switched over to robotussin now whenever i want to do DXM.
    anyway i have a box of CCC's left from when i used to pop them occasionally (16 of them).
    i've only ever taken 8 at a time before and it messes me up a little. would 16 pills be too much of an increase? i might as well take them since i have them.. lol.
    i'm 5'6 150 lbs btw :]

2. i usually take 8 but it doesnt really work for me now...i guess go for the 16,...smoke a bowl and relax

3. Do the 16 on an empty stomach.(480mg's DXM)

4. damn its only 480mg? i had a family size bottle of tussin i think its like 600+...that was pretty fun

5. i dont know much but i wouldnt take them all. my friends took alot once..god he was so fucked...but not in a good way.

6. thx :]
    i just popped them. they will be the last CCC's i ever take so might as well. not really that much DXM its just the 64 mg of other nasty shit that sucks. good thing i don't have shit to do tomorrow. lol

7. wow I would have just chucked them shits in the trash unless your POSITIVE you wont react badly to them at all...