Coricidin Cough & Cold (Tripple C's)

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Jewfather, Jun 12, 2006.

1. yes, it can. Any dose higher then 24mg can be fatal. thats like 6 pills i believe.

2. Yeah, every drug that I've taken, I've looked up information for. I was just on erowid, and I'm just going to wait until I can get the pills with just DXM.

3. The most DXM ive popped was 16 Robitussin Cough Gels. Followed by about 3 40s and an 8th of some bomb ass chron. My entire trip felt like a dream. I dont think ill do DXM anytime soon though, i hate the itchy warmness.

4. Any DXM only product will do the trick. Figure out what you want to dose and then go from there. Have fun dude.

5. Triplets are so bomb - I think its a whole different trip. I say keep it under 10, otherwise steer clear for sure. Im done with them for good.

6. i kno a kid who took 120 gel caps. yes 120 gel caps and he lived to talk about it, but he puked alot. The most I ever took was 40.

7. /\ Damn man, that's 1.8 grams of DXM holy shit. 1,800 mg trip

8. ya this kid is a crack head, I don't know how he even survived.

9. there is this shit you can get at walgreens that has 20mg of dxm per dose it's some generic cough syrup

10. Well im sure now this thread is absolutely complete :rolleyes:

welcome to gc

11. i know a kid whose cooler n took 160 gel caps and 16 coricidins on top of that and survived:wave: , didnt puke until after he had a seizure on the pavement in public

12. Thats like a pound of pills lol.