Coricidin Cough & Cold (Tripple C's)

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Jewfather, Jun 12, 2006.

1. I've heard a lot about this particular brand, and I just stumbled across it in a rent's cabinet. The active ingrediants are: Chlorpheniramine maleate - 4 mg, and DXM which is 30mg per pill. I understand that compared to other brands, 30mg is a lot to have in one pill. Is this particular brand with this Chlorpheniramine maleate bad for you, which is what I've heard? What if it was only for one time and no other uses, would it have a significant effect on your health. I've heard that you should just get one's that have only DXM, but is this not that dangerous for one dose? I only way ~140 pounds, about how much of chlorpheniramine maleate is lethal for my weight? And if this is safe for a first time (and only time) doser, what is a good amount of DXM mg? Thanks.

2. i would advise against trip cs. go get a bottle of tussin if you wanna robo.

3. Alright, any particular reason? I'm not planning to do it more than once. It's just that I'm on vacation and I've been dry for awhile and just want something to do for the night.

4. No, don't touch it unless IT ONLY has DXM in it. If both have Chlorpheniramine maleate, then stay away.

Basically, anything containing ONLY dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM HBr). Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough or generic equivalents, Drixoral Cough Liquid Caps (the red kind, Robitussin makes them too).

5. its very easy to OD on some of the shit trip cs have...if you only wanna robo once then get some of what big stoonz said.

6. Alright thanks, I'll check into it.

7. And he tripped happily ever after :)

8. I've never tried it, But i hear to steer clear of CCCs

9. Know of people around here that went to the hospital having seizures from ODing on ccc's... stupid kids that only listen to hearsay.. don't research anything.. yeah, CCC's are terrible for you. you can get the robo gel caps for $5 a bottle...

10. tbh i popped 16 ccc's this past friday.. i'm alright now, but I guess i just got lucky lol :/

11. HAHA, great saying.

12. man, i thought we went through this earlier this week, jewfather.

13. i used to pop 16 almost everyday, popped 32 at once and OD'd, but also went to school and took 32 throughout the course of the day and didnt OD.

although indeed the smartest thing to do is just stay away from them, i'll give you an honest opinion on them, 12 is about the limit of when people tend to start havin bad effects from the CPM in it, but it really depends on you. coricidins give a high like a weak pcp, very dark and evil kinda trip, not scary, but everything just feels like a walk through death, a very pleasant feeling walk through death.

dont end up like methough and take 8 n be like "i'm never taking more than 12 cuz its bad" and then end up poppin 16 a day, i'm sure that wasnt to good for my liver

but hey then again, i'd rather be a good liver than have one

14. you feel like your floating around all day long.. fuckin really light headed. Makes me really tired as well. Its pretty cool, but the trip only lasts maybe 8 hours, after that the feeling lasts for the next few days it seems

15. Those weren't the same as I am talking about right now. I'm definatly gonna go to cvs though and get the gel caps. How many mg's do you advise for a first timer? Should I get the gel caps or the syrup... I thought it might be difficult to down the cough syrup, is it? Which one do you guys perfer?

16. all coriciden is bad, bro. go for about 20 of the gel caps. thats 300mg

17. every1 use 2 take trip c's. Take them once youll be good, take atleast 10.

18. I don't know man, is it really worth it? Can 10 do any possible damage? That would be 300mg of DXM. I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna wait it out until I can go tomorrow or two days from now to CVS.

19. Come on, does anyone know if 40mg of Chlorpheniramine maleate can be harmful? The sooner I get an answer the better. Thanks.

20. i didn't read the post or replies but do not do coricidin. You will fuck yourself up... read up on erowid.org before you do any sort of new substance.