Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coral Gables Florida, anything fun to do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lessthanjeezy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Hey Blades,

Heading down to Florida this Thursday to visit the lady's grandfather and will be staying at a hotel in Coral Gables...Anything fun to do in that area for when we aren't with her grandfather? I just feel like the only thing to do in Florida is go swimming because it is so damn hot haha, but I also saw there is some Cannabis walk in Miami this Friday so maybe I will check that out. Any tips of things to do/places to eat is appreciated.

2. Bump...Leaving tomorrow morning...Looks like it is going to be hot as hell as expected so going to find plenty of places with air conditioning and hopefully a little bit of flower, going to be my first day without a dab in quite a while! But will still at the least have a disposable pen with me