CopShop 2021

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Screaming through the Nevada desert in a bullet-ridden Crown Vic, wily con artist Teddy Murretto (Frank Grillo) hatches a desperate plan to hide out from lethal hitman Bob Viddick (Gerard Butler)

He sucker-punches rookie officer Valerie Young (Alexis Louder) to get himself arrested and locked up in a small-town police station. But jail can't protect Murretto for long. Viddick schemes his own way into detention, biding his time in a nearby cell until he can complete his mission.

When the arrival of a competing assassin (Toby Huss) ignites all-out mayhem, mounting threats force Viddick to get creative if he wants to finish the job and escape the explosive situation.

@Dizzy forget that 'Bond Stencil' at two years old, this is where you need to blow that cash, top rated action with a strong story, like a Tarintino movie, I'm not a fan of Butler, but he may have redeemed himself here, I can only imagine truck loads of ammunition were used here ....lol

[​IMG]
    Stoner value - High (Black Cops White Baddies) 9/10

trivia
    Copshop uses the theme from Magnum Force (1973) during its opening.

Quotes
    Anthony Lamb: Yeah, well. You in the cop business. So that makes you a murderer. But I'm in the murder business, so that just makes me a laborer. You see how that works?

Copshop’ Breaks Through in Action-Crazy Specialty Box Office Rankings

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Damn This Movie Do Sound Really Good Too Ima Have To Tell My Man About it bc I Bet He Would Like It Too. Thanks For Letting Me Know V! :D

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    you can catch Bond on Tv, but Copshop rocks check the YT trailers, I sure you will like that black girl cop
    the rest of the cops are just dumb ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh Wow There a Black Girl Cop In The Movie Too? I Definetly Wanna See It.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    https://healthyceleb.com/alexis-louder/

[​IMG]
    lol ..she is the movie:
    Alexis Louder is an American actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Diablo in The Tomorrow War and Valerie Young in Copshop. However, she has also been cast in various other shows and films including The Terminal List, The Good Lord Bird, Chicago P.D., Watchmen, and The Originals.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hmmm Wow I Never Heard Of Her but That Cool. I Will Definetly Be Seein This Movie Soon. Ima Ask My Boo To Take Me.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. @vostok Do You Know If This Movie Already Out? I Show My Hubby This an He Say We Will Go See It ASAP.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    lucky you I'm on IMDB ....lol 9.17.21 for usa for chicago area Im not sure

But Dizzy it was the movie of the month for me
    as I had so much hope for the Bond 007 movie, and others like Dune 2021, were a waste of cash
    and I'm no fan of Gerry Butler, but hes good in Copshop
    actually if I had took anyone ... I'd take you ...you tell hubby ....lolol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Ohhh So It Already Out Then? I Wanna See. We Went an Seen 007 Today it was Cool i Wasnt Expectin a Few Parts an That Ending tho.:eek: Awww Thank You lol i Would Go See The Movie With You Too As Friends If We Knew Eachother IRL.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. @vostok We Goin To See This Today My Friend.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Just Thought I Would Let Yall Know The Movie Was Lit lol Alotta Wild Crazyness an Shooting an My Man Loved It Too...Definetly Worth Seeing IMO. :D :thumbsup::hello:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Good For You @Dizzy, Im surprised too its far better than most on these days, almost a Tarintino movie
    I gotta make a list of the best movies of this year say for Christmas

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Yea I See This Movie was Actually Directed By The Same Dude Who Did The Movie Smokin Aces lol so ima Fan of Him. You Seen That Film? It Lit. I Lookin Forward To your List tho V Much Respect.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. #14 Vee, Oct 31, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    Yeah I got them still waiting for The Movie Smokin Aces3 ...???

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yea IDK If They Gon Do a Smokin Aces 3 But If They Do They Should Have Alicia keys In It Again. That Would Be Great.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1