cops!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by billybong101, Oct 9, 2004.

1. hey everyone,whats the chance that cops will come an raid ur place?because i heard that they dont even need a search warrent to come in your house.

2. Alright well I'm not totally sure about this but this is what I thought:

I'm pretty sure that under normal circumstances they can't search your house if they don't have a warrant. However, due to the fuckin PATRIOT act, if they prove that you're a terrorist or a threat to national security or whatever, they can. So, unless you plan on blowing up any buildings in the near future, I don't think the cops can just come and raid your house without a warrant.

3. i doubt that they even need to prove anything against you.. they will mot probably withhold that information even from you.. they can enter your house, take whatever they want and leave and you wouldn't even know it..

4. "ur place" as in us being stoners, I would say it's not very likely. Unless you're a big dealer or growing tons of plants and dealin lots of it to people you really don't know too much, you probably wont have your house searched ever.

5. ^that and they can'y search you, your property, your belongings or your house with out a warrant. get a normal foundation freedom card on the website.

basics...
    invoke and rufuse to waive the following rights...
    -right to remain silent
    -your right to attorney and the right to not be asked any questions without your attorney present
    -invoke all rights pursuant to the case Miranda v. Arizona and the right to not be asked any questions or reieve any comments in reference to this decision.
    -invoke your fourth amendment right which means your free from unreasonable searches and seizures and do NOT conset to any search of yourself, your home, or any of the property in your possesion. they cannot ask you about your ownership of any of the property. do not consent to such inquiries. ask if that if you are not under arrest or under invesigatory detention that you be allowed to leave.
    -make it known that any statement made by you or any consent given is response to their questions is made under protest and under duress and in submission to their claim of lawful authority to force you to provide them with information.

but definetley print the card out and just if you are approaced by police, ask them if you can show them the card and then hand it to them. remember to be polite and completley subbordinate. if they don't respect your rights, stay calm and polite and do NOT resist arrest, even if it is unlawful.

but again, thats on the card except with more lawyer speech, so they don't think your an idiot. print that baby out.