cops took all my shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by motorkylexy, Jun 3, 2012.

1. so i was blazing outta my bong at an park right beside my house and this cop walks by and is like "u better hide that pot." and then hes like "acually, give it too me." and took my bong, grinder, and about 3gs. he only took my shit because only my shit was on the table/visible. didnt even ask our names or search any1. after that we moved places and saw a black undercover cop suv filled with cops and 3 cops on foot with a dog running up to the park we were blazing at. pretty crazy heyy blades? btw i live in prince george bc canada

2. Wish I lived in the magical land of Canadia where weed is essentially legal

3. Bummer man! I got my weed and bowl jacked recently. I bet those cops only take it cause they wanna smoke it.

4. [quote name='"afraida"']Bummer man! I got my weed and bowl jacked recently. I bet those cops only take it cause they wanna smoke it.[/quote]

In America, you'll be lucky if they just take your shit without trying to fine you and charge you with a couple misdemeanors

5. Cops probably smoked all your weed then decided to fuck with you guys hahaha

6. No offense but that's why bongs IMO should be kept at home

7. I would consider that a bummer but super Ass lucky. In SC that would be automatic arrests.

8. [quote name='"ETID"']I would consider that a bummer but super Ass lucky. In SC that would be automatic arrests.[/quote]

Where at in sc do you live?

9. That's shitty man. I live in Alberta and me and a bunch of freinds got caught baked as hell and the cop didnt want to search us or anything didn't even tell us not to do it just said be careful! Lol gotta love the RCMP :p

10. Godamn Canada sounds great.

11. Dude the cops in SC are so strict. I hate them. In my town, if there's like an accident or someone gets pulled for speeding, like 5 more cops come. The fuck man? Find something else to do. :mad:

12. Stopped right there.

13. lol the cop most likely smoked your weed

14. Yo dog what if that cop was saving you from the undercovers?

15. ahahahah yeah he probably just straight up smoked it in his car or at the cop shop. 'wait actually...no give me that ;)'

its like he had to remind himself that he was a cop.