COPS (the tv show)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SixFeetUnd3r, Nov 20, 2006.

1. well this is kinda pointless, but i feel like saying it.

i just turned the channel, and cops was on. so i started watching it. turns out they were busting someone for a grow op. poor man. cops bust in and find a room full of ganja growing (looked pretty dank too lol), and theres buds drying in the closet and shit too. cops ripped them out and disposed of them.

well anyway, what im trying to say is... i find it so sad to see someone get busted like that. for growing a few plants. just makes me mad...

sorry for the ramble but i felt like i had to say it :(

later gc :smoking:

2. Cops is actually all I watch.

3. "man, that crack ain't mine...i stopped at a traffic light and some random black guy threw drugs into my car and ran off"

4. Ive wtached alot of cops late night on fox reality now theres a few other cop shows too. It helps prepare you for what cops are going to do and say. But the thing is that half the people on cops are talked into giving up their rights, and some of the shows like California Highway patrol stories or something like that, are just complete propganda BS. The shows are always talking about the officers being a hero and all that, but when your watching the show its hard not to think about how big of an asshole the cops are, and the complete lack of respect they show every person. So the shows are trying to play cops up as heros when really the majority are dickless assholes with a badge and a gun on a power trip.

Ive only seen people get let go one time, and they were smoking crack lol. The swat team was raiding a drug house and when they scanned the area they got caught. But since there were 100% honost and the police weren't their for them they let all 4 people go, and considering they were looking at crack and paraphenalia charges thats the one nice thing Ive seen on those shows.