Cops Suffocate Man. Fucked Up (Video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Born To Die, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Cops in Moore oklahoma killed this guy for no reason right in front of his family outside a movie theatre. You can hear him in the beginning saying he can't breath. Then after the cops realize he's dead they try to block the camera and they sit him up trying to make it look like he's still alive.

http://youtu.be/Qy66quF0pek

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

2. That guy in light trousers murdered that man, you can see it in his face the pressure he was putting on his neck.
    Disgracefull behaviour.
    There people doing serious time in jail for far less.

Its about time they stopped throwing people to the ground, fucking pisses me right off!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I didn't hear the video but still idk how people like that live with themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Wow..

That one was pretty fucked up. It was pretty obviously not a "RAH IM GUNNA CHOKE YOU TO DEATH" but a I'm gunna make you seriously uncomfortable and just don't know what the fuck I'm doing so accidentally killed you.

Sad for all parties involved besides the man in the tan pants. He has a special place in hell reserved for him.

5. paid vacation yet?

sucks when they cant find a house pet and they have to put down a real person.

6. #6 Deleted member 42976, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    cops kill someone every day. it's not even news anymore. it should be news though, something needs to be done about the police state and police brutality in this country.