Cops shut down party..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StoneBuddha, Feb 26, 2012.

1. #1 StoneBuddha, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    This just happened tonight. I show up to my friends house at about 9:15 for a party (that started just 15 minutes earlier) that is shaping up to be pretty big. So I fill my cup up, and go upstairs to smoke some hookah. After about 10 minutes or so I go outside to bum a cig. Almost immediately after I lit up people start to get a little frantic. I look up and I see flashlights at the other end of his yard.

It's important to note that this guy lives at the end of a dirt road, and the only way to escape is through a forest at the back of his property. And that is exactly what I did. As I head down into the forest I see four girls descending the dirt hill as well and I decide to join them in our escape.

So we make a decent amount of ground through the forest (mind you this forest isn't very thick, we still would have been visible if a light would have been shined on us) and decide to stop and evaluate the situation. We can hear cops yelling things like "you aren't 21!" and things like that (almost everyone there was underage). As we are crouching we see the porch light turn on, and the cops get out on the balcony and start shining their light into the forest. At this point I ditch the weed I had on me :mad: and the girls were ditching weed/alcohol as well. Then we decide to move even further through the forest and hopefully out of view.

As we are crouching down in our new "hiding" spot we hear a group of guys making their way through the forest about 20 yards away from us. They are talking and making a bunch of noise like idiots and we hear the cops yell, "come out of there or we'll send the dog on you!" :eek:

Luckily they had only spotted that group, but the fact that they brought dogs freaked us the fuck out. There were also like 5 cop cars btw, and this is a high school party, mind you. So now we decide to head even deeper into the forest. After some serious trekking we settle down behind a tree. We were finally out of view and felt pretty safe, but we all ditched our shit and were pretty pissed.

But we eventually climb up a hill and come out onto a street. We made it. I waited for a bit and then went back to try and find my weed.. with no luck. I hope the dogs didn't get it, but I'm gonna go back tomorrow to look when it's light out.

In hindsight I obviously wish I never dropped the weed because I never actually encountered the cops, but oh well.. I just wanted to tell this story. My friend who was throwing the party got arrested, and some other kids did as well, but I won't know all the details until tomorrow. Damn pigs, just wanted commission. The party was going to be a blast too. A damn shame... :(

tl;dr - FUCK THE POLICE

2. thats crazy man did you talk to those girls or get some digits?

3. I would've kept the bud with me at least til I knew the cops were like 10 yards away and I couldn't escape

4. haha I knew most of the girls already but yeah we had an adventure

Yeaaah it sucks knowing that I could have kept it :(

5. Honestly. An awesome and well laid-out story. I know the feeling of tracking down ditched shit. Hope you have some good reference points. But go find that shit and toke.

6. Thanks man! I really hope I find it.

7. Who saw you stash the weed? i feel like those girls took your shit man...

8. Nobody saw it. It was when I was away behind everyone before I caught up.

9. Sounds really fun.

10. Damn that blows, and I bet they didn't even have a k-9 unit they were just trying to scare you guys into coming out.

Sucks about ur weed man, thats why I'm always really careful with that shit.

11. I did hear a dog barking at one point.. and it was coming from the direction of the house.

12. pff wow..thats pathetic, can't K-9 units be used for better things than busting highschool parties??

fucking hell.

Our tax dollars at work...:rolleyes:

13. Exactly what I was thinking.

14. Being cautious and ditching weed> possession charge.

15. Shitty deal with the weed, shoulda kept the alchohol and got those bitches drunk, then proceeded to have a giant orgy in the forest :smoking:

Plus they could of been lying about the dogs, which cops lie alot lol

16. how much weed was it?

17. Damn son parties start early where you live.

18. lesson learned never throw a high school party

but running from the cops is one of the best things about parties

19. yeah except if your dragging an inebriated friend along with you..

thats the worst lol, you laugh about it now but when it happened it was like FUCK :p

20. suburban cops LOVE high school parties lol.