Cops shoot 20 year old marijuana activist

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Mar 18, 2009.

1. damn pigs, that is something a cop would do...

2. wow dude. this is straight up sickening. my heart goes out to the victem, but i have nothing but disdain and disgust for the officer.

i can see why his name wasnt released, if it was, hed have a fucking shit storm upon him.

like the banner held by the protester in the pic next to the article says, id like to see this shooting justified.

3. fuckin...he just shot him like that?thats not acceptable...

[​IMG]
    thats weak.

my advice would be;

RIOT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM

*srly

4. this for somereason reminds me of terror tactics by totalism facism countries, if were not one already...*waits for the flames*

5. LOL what she said^

6. "National media has been absent on the case and local media has focused on 'irrelevancies'"

Hmmm...

Fucking cops shot him cause he put his hands up after they shined there flashlights in his eyes.

what the fuck is that shit.

7. man that's just cold.

8. MORE RADICAL

we should get our aerosol bombs, sterno bombs and molotov cocktails together.

9. [​IMG]

10. This could have been any of us. That is scary.

11. Copp's parents insist their son is not a drug dealer. However, he appears to be a marijuana activist, stating on his facebook page he likes to "SMOKA DA BOLSKI" (smoke a 'bowl')

and i thought i was the only one who said this :p

12. total win.

13. why do they always pay these cops when they are put on '' adminastrative'' leave...

why not do them like any other citizen gets,,,,,a unpaid leave of absence,,

..i hope some street justice comes to this cop,,,,,that shoots first and asks questions later,,,

this cop needs to be taught a lesson,,,,fired,,,,and should never be allowed to carry a gun....AGAIN,,

and why hasnt this hit national t.v...?

,,i need the e-mail address to this cop precient.....

if the o.p. could produce that i think all blades of grasscity should send this department some hate mail!!!!!!!!!:cool: