Cops pull buddy over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lemonady, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Tonight one of my buddies were pulled over. He was helping me find some weed in my car and we wernt at our houses so we drove to the park to search my car. I got ahead of him while driving, so I pulled off waiting for him, and a cop is behind him.

Pulls him over as soon as he turns into the parking lot. The cop did not give a reason for pulling him over, and says it smells like marijuana in the car and tells him he is going to search the car. Someone ratted us out we feel is the problem and the police know about us. What do we do?

Please don't say "Should of went to one of your houses" I actually need some help with this.

2. the deed has been done, I don't know what you could possibly do other than g to court?

3. We have heat on us and they know who we are.

4. Well did you get caught or what? Cause no one can help you cause you're vague as fuck.

5. oh well man guess you should have registered your guns. Ditch your shit maybe?

6. nah we didnt get caught, sorry didnt say that. but some people who "I'm good with" must have turned us in, and now they are pulling us over left and right

7. get the fuck out of the car

8. Smoke/eat/consume in some manner everything you have, as quickly as possible. If you have to much weight to consume and absolutely HAVE to sell some, find one buyer that you trust, to buy it all at once for the cheapest you can manage to let it go for. Then, don't grow or sell bud for the next several months. I would honestly probably not even smoke. Anytime you go buy bud, you're risking getting busted. If it were me, I would move to a different town, but I realize that is not an option for many people.

Whatever you do, be extremely careful. If the cops are actively trying to catch you specifically, they're not going to stop. I've had friends who have had the cops stake their houses out for weeks..they go through your garbage, take notes of everyone who goes in and out...I don't know. It all depends on how much you're willing to risk.

9. jesus, well some people i have sold to are very sketchy and have to of told someone which got the cops on me and my friend. im gonna lay low till shit cools down.

10. Dude, chill the fuck out and learn some shit about the 4th amendment. You got pulled over, no one snitched on you.

11. 1. Stop carrying guns and weed in your cars
    2. Confront the people who you think ratted
    3. ???
    4. Profit

12. yeah but the cop gave NO REASON he pulled him over

13. #13 Jazzyj, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can't just "lay low," you should stop dealing altogether. Not to anybody. What happens If undercover cops are staking out your place when someone comes to buy weed? They follow that person, search their car, find the weed, and get them to rat you out to save their own ass. Next time they buy from you, they'll be wearing a wire and you'll be fucked.

I don't know exactly how much you deal, or how big a target you are to your local law enforcement, but I'll say it again...every single time one someone I know has had the police aware of their activities, it was only a matter of time before they had a swat team raiding their house at 3 o'clock in the morning.

14. Google the 4th amendment.

15. if ur not dealing cops dont give a fuck... u didnt get snitched on ur friend was pulled over in a routine traffic stop

16. He said he had sold to people...

17. Drive by the police and yell fuck the police!!!

18. oh damn dude hes fucked

19. Get a scooter. There on sale

20. #20 EJG, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Come on this isn't a joke. If your gonna get a scooter you might as well go all out and buy a razor scooter, don't mess with the sale scooters