cops on gc?

Discussion in 'General' started by likeomgnoway, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whats with cops on gc going around asking people if they know where to find bud around an area? you can only tell there cops... dam pigs. i know their are a few people with +1000 post but can you really trust them if they ask where to find bud around an area? these cops are getting smart these days

2. If people are asking you for hookups or w/e, report them. Simple as that. It is against the rules to ask for hookups and all that, it doesnt matter how much rep you have or how many posts you have

Also, i highly doubt a cop is going to come here daily posting, just to catch a recreational smoker (they might try for someone with a BIG grow op, but even that is scarce)

and piggies will never be smart about it

3. F*ckin-A

4. Cops on GC?

That\'s silly...now continue talking normally...:wave:

5. Shhhhhhh, Dont tell him i told you............... Rasta Man is a DEA Agent!! :eek:

6. i would not be surprised if there are undercover popo on here lurking. my sig is for them

7. I doubt any cops come on here. This site is based in Amsterdam so there\'s not really anything the cops can do.

8. yah i highly doubt any cops come on here too. not even a US based site.

9. i have had friends that are just drug users (they don\'t sling) and when they got rolled the cops had old incriminating photos of them. our government is fucked towards drug users and i wouldnt put anything past them

i love the gc but people shouldn\'t be blind to the potential of unwanted users reading our posts

10. ahahahahaha!

11. You know your just adding time onto your eventual detainment - don\'t you, Biggie?

12. i always found this logic stupid..

why would a cop ask where to get weed in an area that he patrols himself?? him/his department would already know the most common spots.. and besides, they would probably be looking for crack or somethin

13. Hes not a DEA Agent..hes a highly modified bioorganickillbot..duh man

Back to topic..

I have no doubts that there are cops on GC..i mean if they have cops going around posing as little girls..then there are cops trying to find grow ops, smokers, dealers..i mean why do you think they spend so much money in their budget? bc they are doing stupid shit like that wasting taxdollars

14. In one sense, I hope cops come here. Theres a lot of intelligent debates and conversations that go on about legalization, and about how marijuana is really no harm to a person or the society he lives in. I\'d really like for them to understand that on a personal level.

On the other hand, I have seen some flat out dumb threads. Like the THC worm thread. Oh god.

15. yep but i gotta let the people know:devious:

its the only logical explanation no human being(other than RMJL) could have such a high post count the DEA hired a hacker to hack in to GC and up your rep and post count so you would be trusted by the members but see they added to much and know were all on to you :p:D

16. Yes, report people asking for hookups, especially it\'s like their first post.

I really doubt there are any cops on here, they prolly have better things to do lol

17. You got it all wrong, biggie.

RMJL and Superjoint, and IndianaToker are INTERPOL agents. All of Grasscity is a sting operation and I\'m just the DEA\'s representation and investigator.

But as long as I keep going along with it, people will think I\'m kidding. Using stoner paranoia against them! hahah!

18. That would be the worst thing EVER if that was actually true.

19. oh damn i didn\'t realize it went that deep will you give me immunity if i testify against everyone else

on a side note if i ever got arrested it would be an honor to be arrested by you Rasta(so i could finally see your face)

20. If you think that\'s crazy, you should see the bonus I\'m getting once we arrest all of you! :hello:

But really: i\'m just joking around. I\'ve never talked to Superjoint of IndianaToker in my entire life. Not to mention I enjoy cannabis quite a bit. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.