Cops like this that make people hate them

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by B ran420, Dec 19, 2013.

1. So I was pulled over today for speeding and the cop comes up to my car and one of the first things he says is "why do I smell marijuana?" I told him that a co worker had smoked in my car earlier in the day (which was the truth) and that's why it smelled. He insisted i was lying and told me to get out of the car and walk to his trunk. He then handcuffed me and told me I was only being detained and asked if he could search my car which I agreed to since i didn't have anything in there.

By this time, I'm fucking freezing my ass off. I only had a hoodie on and it was 15 degrees outside with the wind blowing like crazy so it felt even colder. I asked the cop politely if I could sit in the back of his car since it was really cold and I only had a sweatshirt on and I shit you not, he said "sounds like more of a personal problem. Take a seat on this curb." I said are you kidding me and he just says nope shaking his head as he walks to my car.

So after about 20 mins of hardcore searching, he walks back to me and says "well I didn't find anything, I guess you must be telling truth" He took the handcuffs off me and then told me to have a seat in my car while he wrote me a speeding ticket. It felt amazing to finally be out of the cold, and since I had to wait for this dick to write my ticket I thought I would turn the key so I could listen to the radio but no, he took my keys. So after almost ten mins he finally comes back to my car with my ticket and sent me on my way.

So yeah that's how my night went and now I get to kick off 2014 by going to court. Yipeeeeeee. Anyways I just can't get over the lack of compassion that guy had. I mean you smelled weed, you didn't find a dead baby in the backseat.

2. to be fair, your car smelled like weed. its lame but you should be more responsible if your cops are that strict towards weed.

3. I know what your saying, but that still doesn't give him the right to treat me like a piece of shit and leave me in the freezing cold for over 20 mins just because my car smelled like weed.

4. Damn bro that sucks, you should cop a gram or something and smoke haha

5. cops bosses really hate hearing from judges.

keep that in mind.

6. Sounds pretty pleasant an interaction, and like you were inappropriately dressed for some reason.

7. Fuck the pigsSent from my medulla oblongata.

8. maybe that cop will die :)

9. ^^ lol that smiley at the end tho