Cops in the City

Discussion in 'General' started by amsterdamage, Mar 13, 2008.

1. I often read threads about the likelihood of cops browsing the forums.

This kinda answers the question, it's from todays' DEA congressional request for 2009 funding:

2. I'm lost.....this is good or bad?

Well I guess obviously it's bad, but I thought they couldn't do anything because the website was based in Amsterdam??

3. just because its in amsterdam doesnt mean they cant give someone a job to browse places like these. It just looks like a job notice to me,

"wanted. someone willing to cruise stoner websites to dig up dirt. 150,000$ per year. inquire within"

4. Yes it means that they are investigating drug use on the internet, chances are, this place is crawling with cops.

5. *looks around supsiciously* be very, very, very quiet... they are listening:eek:

6. no doubt they look at this shit.

It makes me careful how much i put out there. I know that they are watching. Hell if you seem to be a major player, i wouldn't doubt it if posting on here could earn you a file in their logs.

7. "prepare to get fucked by the long dick of the law"seth rogan :D

well if they are here, they have my name,city, and my picture. so im assed out :wave:

HI PIGS!!!!!

8. I've been noticing a lot of posts asking for identifying info. You know, what's your first
    name, what city do you live in, how old are you? Those type of questions.

Could be the feds man!

Or it could be a bunch of stoners who are curious about their fellow blades. You never
    know.

9. I already knew this.

10. ever since i joined i'v had a bunch of people contacting me claiming to be from the city asking personal questions, supsicious, after getting enough signing off and never ever getting back on. the pigs lurk all around

11. well if there are any pigs here....

FUCK YOU!!!

thats right, please dont misunderstand me, listen clearly

fuck. you.

fuck you fuck you fuck you

youre looking to bust drug users?

not drug dealers?

fuck you.

12. Of course there's dealers on the City. Just because we're not allowed to discuss it (for good reason) doesn't mean it's not rampant. There's always someone posting pics of the QP/HP they just bought, and you can't tell me that it's all for personal use.

13. dude dont take the wind out of my sails.

check out my gallery, trust me ive given a few bags away in my day.

its still fucked up cuz people on here arent hurting anyone.

14. I hate Narc's more than pigs. A pig is just being itself, a narc is worse cause they turn in their buds for a lil pat on the back, or because they got themselves into some shit that they don't want to own up to. Fuck the narcs.

fuck the pigs too. lol

The worst type of Narc is the one who helps you out one day, and then stabs you in the back the next. Two faced mother fuckers, flip flopper's and loose lipped ass holes.

Somebody that always needs to air out whatever goes on in their life every day is somebody you can never trust. They like hearing themselves talk so much that they forget that they have no business talking about what they are.

15. yea its well known that there are cops in most well know public forums that are dedicated to illegal (in some places) shit, that's why I get a little worried for people when I see them post specifics on where they live and what not, just goes to show you better think about what you post, same with the pics too

16. yea the most I try to reveal about myself is out of 6.6 billion people in the world right now I'm one of them.
    But I could be lying ;)

17. Open source information isn't always acceptable in the court. actually digital photos aren't accepted at all. So they can't get a warrant to raid your house because of the pics you post online.

They may however, be able to get a warrant to check out your electricity bills, and they may also take time to got through your garbage every now and again.

Having the 5-0 on your trail is the first step to being caught. Then again, I know people who the cops have been trying to bring down for 20 years, and never been able to do it.

18. Idk what that dude was talking about, if I had the funds I would def pick up QPs and smoke it all to myself and my friends, lol.