Cops found my grow, but..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jessev, Mar 24, 2016.

1. it was during the winter while it was fallow. Some prick stole a car and ditched out on the back of my property. He lead them right thru it. They came to the door to let me know they were searching for the guy. And that they searched the area very, VERY thoroughly.
    It was fenced in and had all of my grow tools and a large water storage tank. Also pvc piping for watering.
    Is that spot ruined? Should I expect an inspection this year? I'm up in norcal.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I mean, personally, whether there could be problems or not, I would move the grow because people know where it is now. And God knows who they talk to right? I would move it for that reason alone. But that's just me.

Separately, I wouldn't be too concerned about the police. But idk the laws there that well, and how the cops act. I know where I am, they don't really care as long as it's a small personal grow.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. The cops didn't say anything right then about it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. What part of nor cal? I'm in humboldt and they raided the abandoned house next door because tweekers were in it. They saw our grow went in their house then left. Never heard a thing because they don't care and everyone grows here. Probably even a couple of the cops.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1