Cops drug raid --- stealing possesions

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by mkatz6693, Feb 28, 2011.

1. damn thats fucked, small town cops dont do SHIT honestly.

i have no respect for them whatsoever.

but i know im gonna get so many hate comments for that but its true, cops in the suburbs dont do shit but harass people.

but i do respect cops in bad areas because they actually have to do stuff

2. Thats only a few of thousands, they all need to fucking go down.

3. Yup, saw this on my local news station. The police said they had probable cause because they found a "marijuana stem" in the guys trash. They also gave him a charge for a pain pill he has a scrip for.

4. if i'm not mistaken, only federal agents can remove property in a "drug raid". these guys "should be" fucked:devious:

5. I WISH they would try that in my house.

6. You are mistaken!.... They should still be punished though!!

7. #8 iiLLmatic, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    they got the warrant...because of an anonymous tip......which was that there was a marijuana stem in the garbage...wut

the more cops fuck up the better :)

8. I agree with you sir, where im from id say theres a shit ton of cops, they just harass people for going 3 mph over the speed limit and not stopping completely at stop signs, and basically the only other crime is shoplifting and smoking. One time i got pulled over, "What did you pull me over today for officer?" he said "Your windshield looked tinted and your lift kit looked too tall also, (then after doing a visual sweep of eveything in my car says) guess i was wrong." For the record, 4" suspension lift, 35s hella wide but no where near the 9 inch max for street legal vehicles, and my front windows arnt even tinted. And the sub was bumping...

9. Lansing isn't really that small. and it has real crime that should be dealt with first. Michigan is one of the worst states when it comes to civil asset forfeiture

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hytkAaoF2k]YouTube - Policing for Profit - The Abuse of Civil Asset Forfeiture[/ame]

10. I actually live in Monroe, MI. The cops around here have always been corrupt, and gave me a hell of a time for having a pipe in my car, took me a year in court to get that taken care of. I personally know a few local police who are great people but i hear countless stories of the not so great officers. I think these are state police, though.

11. And we're supposed to worry about "thieves"???:rolleyes: