Cops caught on camera breaking multiple laws

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BGreen420, Mar 24, 2013.

1. In this video these cops are totally beating this guy in the beginning, and then the attention turns to a guy yelling at police on the side of the road. The guy goes back towards his house and the cops chase him inside HIS HOME with no warrant.

The video is kind of long, but its worth watching. After watching videos like this, it makes me wonder if my rights even matter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txwx5HXMbfQ]Omaha, NE Police using excessive force - YouTube[/ame]

2. The worst part is, who the fuck are you suppose to tell when cops do shit like this.

3. "Why did you run?"

"Why did you hide behind your kitchen counter?"

"Why are you such a pitiful person?"

Lmfao.... wow. And like 20 cops running in after him, rofl

4. Stupid pigs, surprised they didn't pop that dudes dogs

5. Nothing new, police have been doing this kind of stuff since, well, forever. And I just gotta say: isn't fucking ridiculous how there's literally no sense of community anymore. We all know police harm and abuse citizens and yet when its right in front of us we do nothing to help because we're too afraid for our own sake. Sure, a lot of people are starting to film and spread videos but we know that doesn't do anything, we know its a very rare case in which an officer is actually punished for his crimes (and even then, you could hardly call it a slap on the wrist). Now imagine if instead while this was going on, the people who witnessed it alerted others on the block, and then everyone on the block comes marching up the street, armed or not, the police aren't going to be able to handle that. The police are gangsters and thugs and we need to kick them off our streets.

6. Did you not see all those police cars? You think any of them would hesitate to start hurting you with their weapons? How many people on the block were home? How many people knew what was happening? How many people were in a good enough physical condition to defend someone?

7. hahahhaha that's the first thing I noticed

8. Exactly!!!!

9. Triple post lol..

Youtube comment:

10. So instead do nothing? We need to quit making excuses and stop being so damn afraid of nothing all the time.

If one man can do this, then why not many?

[​IMG]

11. but what if they just ran him over

12. Well, What I mean is, not many people are going to jump in to help a guy that the police are after. Who knows who is in the right in that situation.

And what would that person recording do? Go outside and become another victim of the assault? I would agree, it's a shitty situation. I don't know what happened after that picture you showed.. But I don't know if I could say all the police would just stop if one man went out there.

I think you can hear a neighbor yelling, right? It sucks to say, but untill you actually have people willing to fight for their lives, and everyone kill each other, then there's not much you can do to make them stop.

Recording it gets the truth shown to people.. And then it is up to the people how to decide to deal with the cop... If they have enough fight in them..

I would honor anyone who stood up to the cops in a situation like this. But at this moment in our society, that isn't going to do much to take away the problem.

I'm not saying people shouldn't stand up to the man. I'm just saying it's practical to pull out a camera.

13. Maybe that guy is a seriel killer on the run.

14. I called them and yelled "YOU SUCK" and hung up. What are they going to do? Im half way across the country.

15. I'm actually from Omaha, and i heard that the person filming this video was arrested. That's what pisses me off more than anything.

16. What did he get arrested for?

17. looks like a bunch of badge wearing tool bags!

18. I don't think you can legally film law enforcement.

...because you'll catch them doing this.