Cops can blow down

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazeUp420, Oct 8, 2011.

1. haha ive been arrested 3 times in the last 3 months for some bullshit. 3 different cities and the cops been dicks each time. so fuck them lol.

but ive been rappin so check out my music cause i got nothin else to do cause of house arrest lol.
    let me know what you think about my mixtape : SKY HIGH

Sky High

2. dont quit your day job....

3. #3 GoldenGinge, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    fucking rofl ^

your voice shouldn't rap. Sub-urban white kid..I see you rap about weed also_Original

4. this dudes poppin unmentionables, smokin chronic, losing memory...someone should tweet about him

5. Heard worse, not sure it'll go anywhere though. No reason for hate .

6. #6 FilthyDubz, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    Electronic musician here. The recording/production quality is not bad at all. That part surprised me, I was expecting to see some amateurish stuff here but, it's done well.

You rapping sounds sort of uninspired, like you're just reading off a page. Not enough variation or tone or inflection. Not going to comment on the lyrics or the subject matter. I'd like to see you try harder and start double-tracking your vocals, get them more on-time and in rhythm (although they were mostly very on time), put some emotion into it, do multiple takes, add some reverb that sort of stuff. It's the little things that make a track go from average to good. Not a bad start, and I'd like to see you take it more seriously.

If you're reppin' Dayton I live only a few hours away from you :eek:

7. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. your fuckin hilarious dude looks like we got a godamn comedian

9. he has a point though

10. That's the worst comeback i've ever seen.

Yes, you're very bad. But then again we're saying this for your own good.

11. your comeback so generic

12. There is only room for 1 mac miller, and personally he isnt that great...
    i know a dude that just put out a fire ass cd but you cant find this shit on the internet...
    Damn son..whered' ya find this haha!

13. i am actually considered a very funny person to my friends and family, thanks for noticing :)

14. lol that shit is clownin. i was high as fuck.
    but yea im also still in high school so i dont have a day job. and no im not gonna drop out so fuck you:smoking:

15. [quote name='"auztoker420"']Could be worse, you could be this kid...

Kanaal van BwicMusic - YouTube[/quote]

Not bad for just off the top of his head.Aussie hiphops they way bro. Just not this guy haha.

16. Nice dude, how did you get arrested 3 times?

And i think this is good dude. Dont listen to the people saying dont quit your day job or any of the shit like that cause if its your dream to be a rapper, your one step closer. Watch how ironic it gets when the people who once said you sucked start rocking all your gear and music when you blow up

EDIT:-- I really like the flow on 'Roll It Up'

17. [​IMG]digging it op

18. you can promote your mixtape somewhere else

19. dude i just got home from getting an underage drinkin, but they didnt even give me the breathalyzer because i refused saying he had no reason to so he just wrote me a citation, guess ill try to fight it best i can, its pretty much the cops word over mine. but this is the first place i thought to post it when i heard lol