Cops busted the party I was at last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wavelength, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I was at a friend's party that had waay too many people in too small an area (probably near 100 just in some kid's house and porch) and we were all smoking a bunch of weed and drinking this kid's Blueberry Smirnoff handle while the party livened up. There was a DJ and shit so people started dancing and it was a Halloween party so of course all the chicks dressed up slutty so the party was pretty fucking live.

But there were a lot of unmentionables dealers (one of which me and my best friend bought from and were on at the time) and apparently the dude's parents saw a deal going on and had the cops called. Now in my area it's totally common for people to fuck around with that, and already multiple times people had pulled that shit so I didn't think anything of it, my friend Jon and I took out a fat blunt we had rolled prior to the party and started smoking that. Like 4 hits in we see TONS of people straight sprinting out of the place because the cops actually fucking came.

In my fucked up stupor it took me a second to realize that this time they actually were fucking here. I had the blunt in my hand and a good sized sack and was just holding it thinking if I should ditch it or not (because I still didn't totally know if the cops were really here, cuz in one of the last scares a bunch of ppl thought it was real and dipped so I was still kinda in disbelief), and I make the decision to hide that shit in between two wooden pallets in his backyard. It was a good thing I did, because no exaggeration, about a second and a half later a spotlight gets shined right in our faces and its the cops saying "Get up" They asked us if we had been drinking, and at the time I had a water bottle (filled with water) so I said No, just water and he said Alright, do you have anything in your pockets I should know about? and I said No, sir and he said Alright get out of here.

So Jon and I were walking out of the house when we saw the mother (who called the cops) and she had met us before, so she said we could stay along with about 20 other people. So we got to the group of other people and laughed about being the 'chosen flock' and watched all the other kids leave the party.

After that, we went back to the backyard, and after we made sure the cops were gone, I went back and found all my weed AND the blunt and the blunt was in perfect condition so we smoked that up immediately to celebrate.

Then it was basically just normal party shit from there on out, people got more fucked up, told stories and shit, etc. My friend Jon got head from some chick on a trampoline, and some chick wanted to fuck me but she was kinda chubby so I passed on that haha. Then I sat in the haunted house (cuz they had made one) when no one was in it, smoked a bowl, and had a mini meditation sesh.

We went home at like 4am today, smoked a couple more bowls and listened to music, and then passed the fucked out.

I'm sittin at home now with a quarter of some danky dank :bongin:

Life is good. :D

Anyone else have any stories where the cops actually came and busted your shit?

2. you wouldnt happen to be in NC would you?

3. Nah, this was South Florida

4. I've been there haha. That sounds wild bro. IMO the best part of the party is after, when its just me and a couple homies still tipsy and reminiscing on the party smokin weed. Love that shit

5. You wouldn't happen to be talking about that party in Lenoir a week or two ago would you?

crazy shit OP good thing you hid the bud haha, Would have sucked to be slapped with possession in florida :s

6. I'm disappointed OP, you passed on fucking the chubby girl?