Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cops be searchin me.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tarantaya, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Well me and my friends went to our local headshop to buy a bong( i send a picture of it, but my cameras is out of batteries) so we get the bong and were outside, and we stoped and we just like jokin around and shit and a cop pulls in, and were like oh great, so he gets out and looks at the bong and he checks our ids and shit, then hes like do you mind if i search you guys, so we were all go ahead, so he puts are names in shit and he was like alright wheres the weed, he searches all my friends, and then he gets to me and hes like you must smoke the most pot out of your friends dont you, and im like nah, i wouldnt say that, so he searchs us and finds no weed on us, and then hes like well have a fun night, he was a pretty nice cop tho, other stuff happened but, im so baked and i cant type anymore. it was fun tho to not have anything on me and just ebing able to rub it in there faces

2. Why the fuck do people LET police search them?

3. Your lucky you never used the bong yet, because if there was a THC resin on the inside, they could have taken it. Me and 2 buddies had to make a trip to the nearest growshop an hour away, because the one where I live wasn't built yet, so I got a bong, and my 2 friends each got a bubbler and some other paraphanalia. We walk out of the store and to my truck across the street, and what do you know, a cop is within 10 feet. He stroles up to us, and askes us what's in the bag. So we show him and he says we can go. I was about to ask him, but my friend asked first, on why he didn't take our shit away, and he said there was no solid evidence we would of used it for pot instead of just tobacco. What a sigh of relief.

4. if i were you i would have said back up buddy, you shouldn't have let him search you, the only way he could obtain a motion to search you would be if you were walking down the street with an AK-47 bud or gun ha ha

5. Police arent to bad, but when I was still in high school, I lived on a farm, as did all my friends before we miggrated to the city, but out there cops don't scare you, it's fish and wildlife cops that you worry about. For any reason they can search you, your vehichle, your house, anything in order to see if you have been poaching. Since there are some endangered species, and when it's not in hunting season, or if they suspect you of not having tags, or even having a firearm in your vehicle, they can search you on the spot. That always sucked, and most everyone HAS been searched atleast once, and have had other shiot like weed confiscated. Also, don't give a reason for a cop to suspect you of any wrong doing, just act normal, but it doesn't always work that smoothly.

6. Yeah, I hate when people just give up their rights, it leads to cops thinking they can just overstep their boundaries anytime they want, people think if you have nothing to hide why not let them, but i'd rather not have my personal freedoms stripped down.

7. Id have been heated more becouse of the accusations he was spouting. Then called my lawyer.

8. i wouldnt have consented to the search.. you would have had way more fun that way.

main reason being, because for the first time, you were not consenting to a search, because you truly dont have shit on you,

secondly, the cop would have thought for sure, this is a bust, im callin the dogs and im going to ruin this smartass's day... and after all that time spent calling the dogs out, the look on his face when the dog dont bark, priceless :)

9. Like everyone else said, whether or not I have shit on me, I do not consent to an illegal search, well consent makes it legal, he had no right to search you until you said ok.

10. When I have nothing on me that can get me in trouble, is when I give cops the most attitude
    They cant do shit :)

11. Damn man,I hope you learn from this and realize that he had no right to search you,and you had the right to say that you did not have consent for him to do so.Live and learn man,live and learn.

12. chances are if you smoke regularly, dogs will find some trigger ie.. a single hair or flake of bud randomly on one of you. and if you pissed off the cop pulling that shit, he'll be more likely to give you a hard time about it

13. I got pulled over once when i was driving around while calling everyone i knew looking for bud so i could break in my new spoon. I left that shit sitting ON the console when the cop came up. He naturally asked where the bud was, and I replied "does it LOOK like I found any bud?!?" as I showed him my brand new piece, completely devoid of any resin whatsoever. he kinda smiled, asked for a search of the car, I don't him, a little more pissed off, that i didn't have SHIT, and really didn't want to waste 30 minutes of my life sitting in the back of his car for no reason, so no, he can't search the car. he laughed at me and sent me on my way.

14. i like letting cops search me so i can rub it in there face when they are to dumb to realize that my weed is in my sock

15. hahaha btw the idiots who were telling the original poster that he was dumb for givig up his rights are wrong. He had the right to consent or to not consent and he chose his right to consent...no givinhgup rights there.

16. not the brightest or most effective way to decline a search lol but i guess it gets the point across

17. thats a good place to hide it because if they go there its considered a strip search which would be unnessasary(sp) actions, i think.

18. Hahaha! "Does it LOOK like I found any bud?!"

Priceless.. Like Mastercard.

I'll bet he tailed you after that for a while though, just to see what you do.

19. dude as a stoner how can you not know the laws regarding pipes and stuff... i got arrested on my prom night for having a tail light out. when i got pulled over the cop saw an EMPTY flask on the back seat which gave him probable cause to search me. I had a brand new glass spoon along with a trash metal one. they took both along with my girlfriends bottle which she for some ddamn reason couldnt hide... bitch. i could have argued with him about the new spoon, but sometimes you gotta give some things up. if i had gone ahead and argued with him about it he coulda gone right ahead and given me a DWI cause i was 17 and had a shot at prom and two after right before the ritualistic sex...

sometimes you can save yourself trouble by not lyin to em, for the guy with the weed in your sock... who the fuck is to say that you didnt run into the narcotics office whose backup is block away with a dog.

why would you go buy paraphanalia with weed on you, thats the best way to get arrested, probable cause is a hell of a thing these days. shit being arab is probable cause enough for most americans these days to completely strip them of their rights. Americans forget invading and terrorizing the native people of our continent!!!!!

20. What?