Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops at the front door

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirSmokeToMuch, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Ever had a cop knock on your door and interrupt a smoke sesh?

I was hanging with friends and a couple of them left, but before they left and started walking home they went into another friends car to get something out. As this was happening a cop drove by and thought they were breaking into the car. The cop picks them up and brings them back to see if they actually knew the house owner. As this was happening we're just smoking a joint when we look out the living room window to see the street barricaded off by police and 2 cops walking up to the door. We all sprint upstairs hiding our weed and trying to act normal while the owner of the house answered the door. Puff of smoke hits him in the face and Immediately the cop enters saying probable cause, they weren't dick cops in any way and let all of us go except the 2 people who admitted to bringing the weed there. There were some Minors there that had to have their parents contacted but instead of saying they actually smoked the weed he just said 'They MAY have smoked it" They put the weed we gave them in a baggy and then threw it away in his trash can so we just grabbed it back out and continued smoking after they left. It was a scary and fun situation because you could see the smoke throughout the entire room. One of the cops kept saying "I need a cheeseburger damn't"

Has anyone else had cops come to your front door mid-smoke session? Good or bad

2. Yeah. I went out my backdoor and walked around front to meet them

3. They had both the front and side door locked down, he tried to close the door behind him but there was no denying the stank and smoke.

4. Shitty man. They could have let them keep knocking and wait for them to walk away and then exit last minute. Just because cops knock dosnt mean you have to answer

5. There were 14 of us haha. The one cop said he appreciated that we didn't try to run and actually said that was the reason not all of us got tickets. I could have gotten a couple counts of delinquency because of the minors being there.

6. Just saying man. Send everyone up stairs and shut up. The cops cant do shit. Ive done it

7. At least they have the weed back.

8. I've never really had to deal with cops in a home before, I really thought that they couldn't do anything until 2 of them barged in and called us all to the living room. They really did have 2 cop cars blocking off the street with lights on and everything haha.

9. they didnt really interupt a session. we ran into them after.

me and a buddy were smoking in the woods in the " stoner camp". its a place inside a bush (have to enter by crawling through a small hole) we smoked about an eigth in there and shot stuff with my BB gun. as we were leaving we noticed two cops walking towards us so i threw my bb gun into tall grass and careflly placed my grinder into the grass aswell ( had about 2 g's in it) as we walked past the cops they said they needed to search us. we let them since we had nothing and thats when i remembered i had weed seeds in my pocket. they were taken away and we were let go. they walked straight past my grinder and weed. and we returned 15 min later to find it. but we couldnt find it for a very long time. my buddy found it and i have him 0.5g for the help. never found the BB gun though

10. Some jurisdictions smell is probable cause, some it isn't. Doesn't matter now, you let them in and confessed.

11. No one has to answer the door - If there were cops that appeared at my house, I would simply ignore them and carry on with my life. There is no obligation for anyone to answer their door, whether it be a friend, family member or a cop. And yes, smell is probable cause.

12. Yes Glass Clown, you are correct... In the future, simply don't answer the door.

13. i defff hate cops hah, buzzzzz kill

me and my boys were all cheefin at this dudes apartment, which i happened to be banned from the complex for smoking pot there multiple times before haha, and well were all sittin there doin bong rips, and i needa a cig, so i went out to my buddies car to grab a pack outta his carton, and all of a sudden cop just comes flyin into the driveway and gets outta the car, askin my name and shit, ends up hes the one who arrested me at the complex previously, and he watched me enter the building and was waiting for me haha. no one knew that i got arrested until 2 hrs later when i got bailed out, people thought i just grabbed a pack of his smokes and left, they didnt talk to the homeowner or anything. was kinda weird.

but definatly shitty

14. but yeah i agree with glass clown, you guys opening the door is the sole reason this happened.

if u dont answer the door, they cant do anything about it, its not like they have a court ordered warrant, you dont have to answer the door, eventually, they will leave..

not bein a dick, just sayin. next time the cops come a knockin' u go upstairs, find a window u can glance at them from without them noticing you, and you just shut up and wait till they drive away. thats all

15. as i was blowing out a fat bong hoot i saw a cop walk past my bedroom window going toward the door i just kinda didn't answer and he actually went away lol

16. I wish we would have just told them to go away, but they actually had two of our friends outside because they thought they were brreaking into cars. The cops just wanted to know if it was really our car and they were are friends. They kinda just stumbled upon our smoke sesh.

17. Yeah on 420, illegal search of property to start and the cop brought his son in the house after we got caught. not going to go into to much detail but we pretty much got all the charges dropped because the dumb cop let his son in our house.

18. Have you watched the Flex Your Rights full video? You don't leave the door open, you go outside and close the door behind you. Also could have been prevented by that. :D

19. That's what he did....

20. Wasn't specified, my bad. Then how did a puff of smoke hit him? :confused: