Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cops are cracking down

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yourHIGHness, Aug 28, 2009.

1. In my city it seems the cops are starting to crack down on the annual fall harvest.
    I got the cop chopters flying around all hours of the day. This week so far I have seen it over 12 times (I know its a cop chopter because when I look up from my 16 floor balcony I see O.P.P witten under it).

And because I know all the one who need to know have noticed, prices have skyrocketed. It doesnt help that there is a drought right now neither...

2. Im In west palm beach florida and its insane there scaning the fields behind my sisteres house with spotlights late nights around 12:30 -1ish.They fly so low they cause the houses to vibrate

3. yea here in broward county florida they have undercover cops driving every type of vehicle from new hhr to old beat up dodge caravans. and everywhere you look when you are in the bad areas they have people pulled out of the their cars doing full searches n shit

4. I'm sure you guys know that you're probably in the worst possible place as far as the popos go. Broward county has some of the highest drug stats in the country.... so I hear.

No new developments in Ohio though. Maybe the plants need a bit longer up here. And the fact that I don't grow.

5. That's nuts! I live in Michigan and I'll see the cops flying over maybe once or twice a day. They'd never spot my cache though, the leaves of the weed appear to blend in really well with the surrounding foliage...

6. Things in Northeast Georgia are surprisingly quiet...

7. I lived in hallendale for a while - did 9 months in the (then) new conti facility. Broward pigs are the worst. Thats where the show "Cops" first started.:(

8. i live in broward lol
    the hallanadale cops arent too bad,,,,theyre too fat and lazy to run after you,,,,but the hollywood cops fukin suck. theyre ike,,,buff and can run fast and all that shit. and they always taser u for no reason.

9. And it will stay that way. well at least i hope;)

10. Anyone know how many cities are using infared detectors to bust grow houses?

11. When I was in Kentucky two weeks ago for a weeding, I was talking to an EMT from Lexington who told me that flyovers will be starting soon there. :(

12. I think only commercial indoor groweries would have a problem with these. A small stash of plants that is for personal usage shouldn't generate sufficient heat to warrant closer investigation. I'm not sure about the answer to your question though.

13. Cops are everywhere in Texas.

14. Legally, none. "Off the record" probably every major city.

15. Cities that have large populations, or capital cities, are probably using infrared detectors on the helicopters to bust major operations. You don't have to worry about it yourself, unless you have an excess of 20 plants, in which you might generate sufficient heat to cause investigation.

16. there havnt really been more flyovers in Indianapolis then usual, i hanvt seen any more or heard anymore.

17. things are fine for me here in wisconsin. im happy i live out in the country. nothing but fields and cows by me :) no one bothers checkin around out here in the "boonies"

18. The amount of money these cops are wasting sickens me.

19. honestly. think of all the money the spend on the fuel for the helicopter alone..

its sad isnt it? put that money towards something more effective, useful to the public for that matter.

20. A guy got busted in my town after he shot and killed a guy who broke into his home. When the cops investigated the homicide (ruling was self-defense) they found a 200-plant grow operation in his house. Early morning shooting in Sylvania - 8/28/09 - Toledo News - 13abc.com