Cop Story (Read It)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Half Stoned, Sep 20, 2012.

1. So, me and my friends where sitting in my car. No one was smoking, drinking or doing anything wrong. We were just on the side of the road waiting for our other friends to call us because we were going to go fishing. We wait for about, I don't know 10-20 minutes there.

When we're about to leave a cop pulls behind us and turns on his lights. He asked for my license and registration, I give it to him. Then he asked all my friends for their license's, which I thought was pretty unusual. The cop took about 20 minutes at his car, then I see him going to the houses near-by, knocking on the door and talking to neighbors. He talked to about two neighbors before he came back.

He asked what we're doing here, and we were all very respectful. It was no sir, yes sir the whole time. Then he asked us if we have any weapons in the car?? I don't know why. I said no, and he asked to search the car.

I said "No I refuse the search, you don't have probable cause." His response you ask? "Fuck you, don't be a lawyer with me you fucking punk." He reaches in my car, unlocks it, pulls me out and says "I don't need your fucking permission to search you. You fucking idiot." At this point, other cops show up and they search the car. They find two jars of bud, a small scale and 4 beers (unopened). No weapons, obviously ...

We had 14 grams of bud. I'm being charged with possession over an ounce with intent to distribute. I've never been arrested before, I'm a straight A student in school. I've never sold ANY amount of marijuana in my life. I like to think I'm a good person, I don't steal or do anything wrong really. I am a really nice person, all I do wrong is smoke weed. I have never done any other drug.

These cops have no character and no integrity. I'm 19 and these cops are HALF the man I am. I'm not saying all cops are bad people, because I know there are cops who are great people who actually do their job for the right reasons. They lied in the police report and said they searched the car because the spotted a bag of marijuana. ALL of our marijuana was in our trunk. I don't understand how these cops can carry on, knowing they lied for no reason just to hurt someone else.

I don't understand how those police officers do their jobs and feel good about their lives. They'll get away with, I'll probably be found guilty. People like that don't deserve to be officers, they're suppose to be better then the average person. Not less ...

2. What a piece of shit. Take that fucker to court, bring your mom. Say they touched your wang if you have to

God damn thats a shitty cop.

3. Make sure you go to court and fuck these faggots up.

4. Dude I hate hearing about stuff like this :/ I'm sorry man... I hope all goes well with that. It sounds like you have witnesses though so if you can get a decent lawyer you might be able to get the charges removed

5. If he had his lights on there should be a video of him wrongfully searching you, youve seen cops right? You can get free consultation with a lawyer, tell them whats up and see what they say can be done.

People actually get charges thrown out all the time cause of these dickhead cops, some dudes i know got raided and had illegal firearms, plants, and i think another highly addictive substance. but it all got thrown out in court cause they didnt have the proper warrant, or no warrant.

Also, in the future have you or one of your friends record the traffic stop, starting before he comes to your window. Dont make it obvious or anything, just make sure before he walks away you get a very clear view of him and his name/badge thing. I would recommend recording as much of the traffic stop as possible, then after you have the ticket stick that camera in his face, and say "have a good one" see how well he sleeps that night worrying about his ass getting suspended

6. Did you get his name and badge number?

7. Always two sides to a story.

8. We dont call cops pigs for no Reason .be lucky it wasent in my town you would be in jail for a long time .cops in my small town are very dirty an abuse there power like crazy.my.buddy got pulled over once Bealcause the cop thought his camaro was to.red would make people want to race him.lmao how dumb is that stupid.coppers.

9. Dude, if it's caught on the cops camera, the judge might throw the case out because you were searched unlawfully.

10. How does it feel to be fucked by the long dick of the law?

11. Damn man.. Yea if he had any lights on.. Which he should have because it's a state law in almost all states. There is a recording of everything that happened. Demand the tapes they have to provide them.

12. Do their cameras only record after the lights are on?

13. I know that in my state (Va) they are constantly recording. But I also know in other states they on record when the lights are on. Should be able to find out about your state with a quick search.

14. Get a lawyer! You have rights and he violated them. Seriously you need to get a lawyer

15. Get legal on his ass and get a lawyer.

16. Yeah lawyer up man

17. Definitely get a lawyer on to that bro, even if the charges don't get dropped you can still fuck his life up like he has to you.

18. Sucks man, sorry to hear that. As far as the camera goes, not all police record from their car. I'll cross my fingers for you he did, but then again, he wouldn’t have treated you this way if he knew he was being recorded...

Lesson learned, don't go fishing with more than one sack (container) of weed and leave the scale at home. If you have stuff on you like this, don't act suspicious on the side of the road. Get to your destination and leave.

I'd bet you the neighbors saw you sitting there and called the cops, that's why he went to the neighbor's door...

19. Yea, he searched your car illegally without your permission or cause meaning all evidence he found will be thrown out in court.
    Just do as the other blades say and take legal action against the crooked cop(s).
    Hopefully they'll lose their job also!

20. Yeah I hope for your sake that he had a camera in the car. Its shit like this that makes me wish I had the money for a hidden camera in my vehicle. Definitely get a lawyer and fight the case, having that on your record will fuck you over.