cop run in - major reality check

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BeachSpliff858, Mar 8, 2009.

1. #1 BeachSpliff858, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    this just happened GC, I had to come home, log on and immediately put this down.

I go for a drive to my dealer I haven't seen in a while to get a half ounce of real bomb ass mids for 50, i know, amazing deal, blah blah blah, i get it, roll a joint, enjoy the first nice day maryland has had in a while...70 degree temps, im stoned as hell. get a drink at the gas station, man im feeling nice.

I decide to take the scenic route home. I come around a turn in a neighborhood i know well, my friend lives there. A cop is sitting right there, I look at him, im like oh shit, i had put the J out a whileeeee ago...so i take a quick left to park, hes right on me..light flashing...im like OH SHIT...i quickly make sure everything is in the center console, and take my wallet out of it in one swift motion. as he's walking up, i start apologizing, he gives me the "hows it going partner?" im like oh, fuckk me..... cop says "why dont you have your seatbelt on , son?" as I hand him my license, no registration, since my mom had it on her...thank god he didnt ask for it, I somehow stammer something that mightve sounded like "I just went around the corner to grab a drink, sir, im very sorry...i usually wear it." (*point to drink, lol*) He asks if I live around here, im like "yeah, (even though i dont, i live in the same town, but not neighborhood....my drivers license backed me up though....cop must not have known the area as well..) so I keep apologizing profusely, he says "alright, put your seatbelt on, have a nice day".

I go 15-20 yards, park in a spot, take the keys out of the ignition, and FLIP THE FUCK OUT completely silently.

I am the luckiest motherfucker alive.

A piece, and a half ounce of budsky right in the center console...roach in the ashtray.

i look in my mirror.

MY EYES ARE BLOODSHOT TO HELL.

I throw all incriminating shit in the trunk, lock it....and jet home....

basically, im never smoking in the car again. ive never been caught with bud by cops, only by rents in high school......and its staying that way.

to all blades, if you are blessed enough to have a close call....learn from it. dont get fucked by our fucked up system.

peace and good vibes guys n gals, later

2. haha i had a similar run in but i dint have my lights on. once i left i looked at my eyes and wondered why i hadnt been arrested.

3. i refuse to do smoke routes any more for that reason. i almost got fucked over yesterday. a cop was hot on my ass, my tags were expired and i had no insurance and EVERYONE was getting pulled over. as i turned left from the light his strobes came on and i was like FUCK my cars getting towed and im going to jail, turns out he floors it past me and pulls over the cobalt in front of my car.

let this reality check be a lesson bro.

4. Yeah, I don't even ride with anything if I can help it.
    That's why I love the projects in my town so much, dealers are walking distance and you can stay clear of the road.
    And since cops are cracking down so hard in my town that's exactly how I like it.

5. yeah when my dad almost caught me smoking a jay at home that was a reality check for me to be more careful about my smoking. same with when i almost got busted for dealing by the vice principle. completely ceased dealing after that.

6. Some cops are dicks and don't care about your rights, I'd go to youtube and watch the Know Your Rights vids for anyone who plans on driving around blazing or after blazing, you can easily stop the cops from prosecuting you or tricking you into giving up your rights, I'm guessing you did get lucky cause you must of at least had some kind of odor on you. At least if you're going to blaze in your car roll down your windows at some point and keep some Ozium in there, that shit does miracles as well as some mustard packets and of course some eye drops.

7. Yo if you ridin baby just roll j's, it uses more weed but look at it this way, you can eat a j, but you can't eat a piece!, and you should keeps cigs in your ride to, that way if a cop sees you smoking, you be like that was cig ho!

8. nice job dude. +reps

9. Yeah I hear that. I got pulled over and searched once back in high school and ever since then I have been MUCH more cautious. I try to minimize the time that I have illegal stuff in my car as much as possible.

10. lol i dont even care...its decriminalized in my state...100$ fine if i happen to get caught

11. Nice job bragging about it. Just cause you get off with a fine doesnt mean any of us will get thrown in jail. You probably dont even give a shit about the legalization movement because it would barely effect you anyway.

Seriously man try to gain some perspective, not everyone lives in a decrim state.

12. lawl wat county? up in Carrol i know its strict as fuck, but head down to rishers town, their hella cool. i was hotboxing going to towson and i past like 5 cops and they all nodded WHILE i was hitting the blunt.

13. At College Park they don't give a shit usually. In Southern MD the state cops are dicks, but county cops are usually chill.

14. You freaked out big time dude. I don't think that would even phase me... although I do live in Mass...

15. Your story is kinda intense at some points but yea shit I would not want to get caught good decision to just wait till the house is home cuz I mean its tempting after you get a good deal but just wait.

16. word that, one gave me a ticket because my blinker was out. but all state cops suck. but in Carrol county ALL cops are dicks.

17. lol chill man...just saying wats up lol...idk why u gave me - rep for that post lol

18. i got pulled over for swerving over the yellow line with a quarter and a pipe on me and it woulda been my second possetion charge i just looked at the cop straight in the eyes gave him honest awnsers he asked me why i was swerving back there and without even thinking i told him i was on my cell phone. he went to his car for what seemed like a half hour and came back and gave me 3 tickets (all fix it tickets witch i got waved 2 days later) and i thanked him for it i guess when i look back i shouldent have been acting so happy i was only getting tickets

19. one time we were chillin smoking on this hill in a new neighborhood that was being built. all of a sudden a cop rolls up with its lights flashing. we had just smoked a rillo and had a bowl loaded we were about to spark. my friend also had 9 grams all seperately bagged next to his scale in the center console.

so the cop asks us what we were doing and we straight up told her we were smoking, because there was really no way of denying it. she asks how much weed we have and he pulls out the loaded bowl and says that is all we have. so, she asks like five more times if there is anymore weed in the car and we all deny it.

she tells him to smash the pipe on the rocks and then says "well, looks like its your lucky day." basically she let us off for weed and tresspassing, nicest cop i have ever met.

20. #20 ShadyLurker, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    You shouldnt smoke and drive unless you can smoke a joint and not get high. If people could responsibly smoke then legalization could happen. I smoke and drive every day and night. I'm not saying its hard but for some people who have low tolerance, it can be dangerous for them to be behind the wheel. if they're high as shit. I remember when I first started smoking, there was no way I would ever drive back then...