Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop pulled me over he kept my id plz help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by h2xhardcore, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Was smoking joint on freeway

Friend got pulled over for speeding

I said I was smoking gave him my rec and I'd

I never got I'd back

Will cop do anything

He let us go thx

2. Why would you let him keep your id?

Im pretty sure thats a big no no.

If it was by mistake and he wasnt a dick he might drive by your house during patrol and put it in your mailbox.

3. why'd you leave without getting it back?

edit: i don't mean that negatively, just want a better understanding of what happened? aka details

4. Go to the DMV and grab a new one. Take a stoned picture this time around so it wont happen again. :smoke:

5. 1) Smoke a joint on the freeway
    2) Get pulled over
    3) Get ID back from same cop
    4) ???
    5) Profit

6. #6 snucka, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    You may get your license in the mail with a ticket or fine depending on your whereabouts. Depending on your state since you admitted to the officer what you were up to, although he has no evidence you could still receive a summons in the mail for your admission of guilt.

7. I was high and forgot to get it back I thought
    But I found it lol
    He gave it back

8. doubt it, cop took my id, told the judge and the judge said he wasnt supposed to do that, no i have to spend 120 bucks to get a new one cuz a cop fucked up and did some illegal shit

9. he dicked u hard bro

10. MAde my life

11. you must of been HELLA blazed to forget that he gave you your i.d. back. hahah.

12. the cop did it on purpose i guarantee....dick

13. the cop gave it back.

14. u crazy

15. 16 days later and OP gave us a hilarious update.

Best OP ever. 10/10 would read again.

16. Lol thanks

17. Lol wake n bake with homie