Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cop drama help please.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adam1120, Feb 10, 2012.

1. ight well i got what i needed and came home but the last corner home i notice a cop watever idgaf i never panic i think it makes it worst but anyways i didnt see his blinker on when i turned so i was okay he didn't turn. well i get home like literly 20 sec away, i then proceed to get out of my vehicle and dont turn back but see him in my side vision CREEPING NASTTY. or checking me out;)
    I go watever fuking pig i go inside...okay now maybe 30 -45 min pass i do my shit inside and then go to throw the trash. i see this mother fucker RIGHT outside my house then drive off like crazy when he sees me come outside with the trash bag...i was hoping he stayed there was gunna ask if i could help him with something..... sound sketchy or cop being a fuking terd .. not medical state either in tex any helps guys.

2. are you sure he was looking at you and not a neighbor? maybe a crime had been commited around that time and was just patroling

3. He's probably looking for someone in the neighborhood and was making sure that it was your house you went into, so when you came out with the trash bag he drove off since he figured it was your house.

Who knows :confused_2:

4. i woulda been tripping mad balls

5. I don't get it.. what did you do illegal that you are worried about?

6. know one nows haha im just looking for comfort i had a oz on me thats why im probably just worried. na usually cops aint in my neighborhood till late late at night but maybe they just lookin for someone they just found crack house in the next block. i like your avatar too balkan

7. i was on my way back with a oz on me and illegal plant in my house

8. kinda am now since i read your post haha he hasnt came back. he cant see shit in my house i got hurricance shutter on every window.

9. You had it right in the first place, never freak out. Cops do what I like to call "the 30 second test" every time they see an individual. They look for you to be acting "suspicious." Wither that means you are acting nervous and making sudden movements. Just remain calm and act like nothing ever happened. If he had something on you believe me he wouldn't be waiting, unless they thought you were dealing and if you're not then you have nothing to worry about.