Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop came to my house 20 minutes after i toked 4 bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, May 9, 2011.

1. oh man, thanks for sharing that guiseeeee. Dedede

2. my friend was driving really drunk with a bong in his trunk and two fifths in the car (ik hes fucking retarded) and got pulled over. the cop asked him if hed been drinking tonight and he said 'no thank you'. got a shitload of charges but nothings on his record because he was a first time offender. still hes an idiot.

3. man i really didn't think this story would kick off, i told my friends this and all they said was wow, you got lucky

4. :laughing: "No thank you" hahahahahaha.

5. lol, im read my old post and still remember this clearly. oh my shenanigans. So i have to bump up for others to see

6. Why would you do something like that?