Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cop came to my house 20 minutes after i toked 4 bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, May 9, 2011.

1. im not really mad. it happened a year ago. he was just a bitch cop who stopped me for making a right turn at a red light that had no "no turn on red" sign. he was just making my life difficult, is all. nothin' new with pigs. :cool:

2. Did you kill him? You killed him right?

3. yeah that was my first thought. when the cops come to my door i just kill em and chop them up in my backyard

4. Cop: Do your parents live here?
    Dummy: can you repeat that?
    Cop: DO YOUR PARENTS LIVE HERE?
    DUMMY: Yeah, I think so :eek::eek::eek::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dude, you could not of been anymore blown. This just made my morning, thank YOU! :gc_rocks:

5. I had a cop stand in my entry way n 20 minutes earlier when I got home, the first thing I smelt was dank, but he said it smelt like ammonia from cats...

6. i'm gonna make that into a scene in a movie, pretty funny

7. yea next time im not going to open the door at all! i dont care who it is, ill just say im sleeping

8. What a great story lol. It really made my day =]. I know other people have said this, but It's really difficult dealing with authority when you're baked, and with that in mind, I think you handled this just about as well as anyone else here could have. I'm just glad you got away clean. Sorry it ruined your day of relaxation though.

9. yeah man , same here . it will come with experience .

10. Lmao, yeh, just pretend you're sleeping at the front door.

11. Hahaha wow. Yea I would be sweating nutsacks if I had smoked 4 bowls of chronic to the face and a cop just showed up, even if it was innocent/coincidence.

Actually spraying the Axe was good because there are so many "bros" nowadays that the cop probably thought you were just gettin' your "bro" on instead of being really really high

12. Uh, do you possibly have me confused with someone else?

13. Cant say I would react any smarter after smoking 4 personal bowls.

14. I feel ya op, I am the same way around cops because I have anxiety.

Shit sucks.

15. You smoked 4 bowls... cops came 20 minutes later? 420.

16. ITS 420? MUST SMOKE WEED

gay

17. yeah exactly what i was thinking, age isn't important, its how much weed you got that counts :D (lol)

18. I know smoking at a young age is fucking paranoia central.... Didn't know it at the time but if i was 14 agian and that happened to me... I would have probably said something like ".... Uhhh you're here for my parents?... They ain't here. Can I go sleep now?" and probably be pissing myself the hole time... But you're safe so no harm no foul.

:D

19. Haha hilarious story, at least right now. Do we get to find out what the papers were?

20. hahahahahah funny shit man couldn't stop laughing all the "15 y/o" comments kept making me think of some skinny white kid dealing with this which makes it more funny. Good thing you got away clean :)

LOL I'm just imaging some fat cop with a thick mustache saying that real slow.