Cop came into our class..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, May 17, 2006.

1. haha sereiously the cop probably wouldnt have realized anything

2. a cop down here would have had 10 grams before he came to the class....

3. hahah for sure

4. man.. i wonder what he wouldive said if that hash he passed around came bak empty

he prob would have adumbass look on his face

i cant stop laughing at this thaught

5. he would probably try to search the kids or some shit like that...

6. i would have pinched a bit off it that happened at my school.

anyways, when i was detained for smoking, the cops kept saying you'll go stupid and said you'll end up retarded like this one cop that once smoked (they kept cracking jokes about him). one was like "want to get some burgers before we go to the station?" and was doing a wave with his arms and doing some weird ass dance. the cops were laughing, and me too. not with him, but at him 'cause he looked like a fucking retard.

if you're a cop, at least know what talking about.

7. is it me or are all cops ignorant about weed? I havent really found a cop that was smart about it lol

8. like I'm sure that some of the cops do know about it, some may even do it ...but they always seem to get the dumbass retarded "cops" to tell little kids a whole bunch of shit thats not even true, so that kids wont like it....wait till they turn 13...lol

9. lol fuck what kinda school did you go to where the cops pass around drugs?.....

10. in my skool we had dumb cops aswell, but the hash was made out of plastic, and in a plastic case (5cm x 5cm box)

didnt they trust us? :p

11. lmao. That reminds me about this own episode of Cops. They had arrested this guy for weed, and the guy they arrested was really skinny so the cop was like "You must smoke A LOT of weed to be that skinny." And the dude they arrested was like " I AIN'T NO CRACKHEAD!". And I just laughed because the cop thought that smoking weed made you loose weight. Hell, I don't know about the rest of the city, but I consume the calories by the thousands when I get the munchies :D.

(btw, nice sig with the furbee thing. made me laugh, alot.)