Coolest teacher ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Karl Bob, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Some friends of mine and I always smoke amidst all these trees by our school right near this door that we have never seen opened before, but one day, while we're smoking, the door swings open and a teacher is there, sniffing the air furiously. He stops and looks at us:

"You guys smoking weed?"

"No"

"Bummer. You guys should try shrooms, they're a crazy trip"

"Will do"

He closes the door.

I'll say this much, we don't smoke by that door anymore.:smoke:

2. hahahaha! "will do" << awesome!

3. should of asked him to smoke with you

4. I had some cool teachers. One of them loved Trent Resnor of NIN. One day I decided to see if I could piss him off. So I'm sitting right across from him in class and I say "Trent Resnor sucks..." He glared at me as if he was going to jump over the desk and kill me right there. Then he just mouthes "fuck you." I used to also make fun of him about driving a mini-van. Always said he drove a Soccer-mom van. Well needless to say he's told me "fuck you." more than a few times. But it was all in good fun! At least on my part. lol

5. I've had a lot of cool teachers. My personal favorite is my high school art teacher but the coolest was my printmaking professor. She was a trip and a half. I couldda blazed down with her.
    She would always know when i came back to class stoned and she just laughed. she asked "how was it" and i just laughed, went back to work.

6. yeah...i last year i had english first period and i smoke everyday before school...my english teacher was a known stoner ( and he always reeked of pot) and one day while i was stoned in class and listening to music he goes "you know, i always waited till afterschool."

7. Haha...some of me stoner friends are teachers...

They spot you stoner pupils in an instant...but they don't mind...

8. damn its pretty cool for people to do that shit, and not rat you out n shit...props to them, when i get older n shit, and know some boyz ben chiefin bud, ill make a comment to em to, enlighten the day, with every puff that i breathe blowin herbs n leavesm would eaze the world...
    ok i took that line from smokin buddah i duno why but shit what a chill track its bumpin right now.....whatever, too crunk to continue

9. Okay I'm stoned and it took like 10 minutes to remember my password! LoL..

Anyways, I use to get high before school and my 1st period Global Studies 10 teacher knew I smoked and he smoked and we use to have breakfest 1st period he use to save me cereal and milk.. :p That teacher was awesome. He told us how when he was our age he almost got caught beatin it.. LoL..

10. yeah i have this one teacher where all me and my friend do is talk about getting stoned or drunk in his class room n all he will do is tell us to save it for after school but yet he will smile n not really laugh but kinda giggle about it and alot of times we get stoned during lunch (we leave when we are not supposed to) and this class is right after lunch so he will smell the pot and just walk away

11. hah.. the handymen supers in my building are funny.. bum me smokes once.. this other time not too long ago, two supers were in the elevator and one asks if i'm going to school.. yup.. don't waste your time with that, just sell drugs.. i smile and walk out..

12. Hello all, I remember back in 8th grade there was this substitute teacher... used to sell pot to all the kids that wanted some.. good stuff for a good price, poor guy got caught during a police raid on the school... great man