Coolest place you've ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marijuana Malice, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Where's the coolest place you have ever smoked? Me and my friends finished a sesh on the roof of this building, it was an amazing experience

ForumRunner_20130121_153221.png

2. I live in NYC, so everywhere is a cool place to smoke I think. There's always tall buildings and skyscrapers lingering overhead and NYC is never dark - the lights are on 24/7.

It freaked me out when I went into the countryside because I've never experienced pitch blackness outside.

3. Same here, this is what I love about NY

4. oppiosite for me i like it to get dark. but im just a country boy lol

5. Same I love the dark but I don't like it to be pitch black

6. I have smoked a blunt in a cave about 100 feet down once. It was muddy but a constant 56 degrees :smoking:

7. Disneyland. In the smoking section between autopia and the Matterhorn. Emptied a couple cigs and packed them with herb :cool:

8. right next to a police station lol..

9. on an incredibly tall mountain behind my friend's house. you could view the entire tri-county region from this spot. it was phenominal

10. OMG I did this by accident once. My friend and I were walking down a somewhat deserted street (hard to find in NY, but we managed it.)

We spark up under this scaffolding and hten I look at the building we were in front of and it had these 2 huge double-doors and it said "Precinct # XX" on it.

My reaction: "Yo, I think we're smoking in front of a precinct. :smoking:"

11. Driving down interstate 77 at the Virginia/North Carolina border. There's the most fucking beautiful view because the road is on a mountain that overlooks a huge valley. Its the highlight of my trip every time I go north.

12. This little naturally carved spot in the rocks behind a waterfall probably. It was sick

13. Coolest place I ever smoked was earthier in a slide, me and my friend passed a joint in it and had the whole slide full of smoke so at the end we slid down while inhaling and got another hit. Or under a bridge right next to railroad tracks and right under the projects. Really sketchy but it's cool cause I always drive over that bridge every once in awhile.

14. The coolest place for me was on top of an apartment too. I had this rich friend who lived in the tallest apartment in my city, which was over 400 feet tall and we smoked on the roof top on a nice summer night. It was dope looking at all the city lights.

15. I smoked in some benches in some woods behind a bank. it was a pretty nice spot. some random kids who asked us for a lighter showed me that spot. they were smoking 'weed' with fucking shoe wrapping paper, while me and my cousin had a nice fat joint of blue dreams :)

16. 40 feet up in a tree. Smokin' a J.

17. Down in storm drains with my friends. One time they were doing something to the wires nearby. It was pretty sketchy. We kept hearing voices so we left.

18. Nickelodeon Hotel with my family down at the water park while smoking with a friend ahaha

19. Atlantic hignhlands senic overlook in NJ, its awesome you could see all of sandy hook from it