Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coolest headshop I've been to

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by biggyb303, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Colorado has some of the best headshops.

2. The best headshop I have been to I guess is the BCMP Bookstore in downtown Vancouver, they have a vapor lounge there and a huge selection of perephenelia, they always play rad music and I even met Marc Emery there, and if that wasnt enough there are always slammin hotties working there

3. [quote name='biggyb303']lol i've been to one love a few times...and I have to say that you are definitely wrong.

no way, i was at KC 3 days ago, and every pipe that was under $35 was indian made. we have all of the same blowers, except that rather than taking a 300% profit margin, we're only taking 100%. plus, they've become quite involved in distributing their glass wholesale accross the nation (glass blowing accessories, glass tubes, etc) instead of putting all of their glass they made in the back on their shelves.

and i'm 20 years old. when we started one love, i was 17 and couldn't even sell a pipe, legally. we never took out any business loan, we just started with the money in our pockets and we used our love and talent for making tie dye to help us suceed. ur first case of pipes, bought off some wonderful hippie (who is still our most favored blower) at the mish, and expanded that case of 20 pipes to what we have now as over 1500. all local. all beautiful. and how could we have succeeded without a business loan?...unless we had beautiful stuff and at very reasonable price. peope just come back and back, and we are so happy to provide such a service.

hey man, i know where the glass comes from in this neck of the woods, we're college kids, and we care for our generation of people. glass doesn't have to be ridiculously expensive, and that's what we're bringing back. i'll do what i can do earn your business, it must be something personal.

4. #24 biggyb303, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009

lol what are you talking about? all i said was I like KC better. didnt need your headshops history. damn. one love is a tight shop, but i love KC's bong collection more. don't get all mad just because I have an opinion.

5. if you live in maryland go to eastern ave. in baltimore. 3 or 4 top notch head shops including docs which has some really sick pieces. you will b blown away with the selection there!