Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool tricks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nicolerrico, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Does anybody know any cool pot-smoking tricks or hints? I love shit like that. Heres a couple that I can think of...

If u eat mangos it enhancew ur high

Blow the smoke into milk bubbles in a milkshake and the thc gets trapped and u can drink the milkshake later to get high

The glass in the freezer to drink ur smoke

Anyone know anything else cool?

What?

3. My ex gf used to fart smoke into my mouth for an extra high.

4. Like u put a glass in the freezer til its like frozen and when u exhale u blow the smoke into the glass and the smoke will like sit in the glass its cool and then you can literally like take a sip of your smoke

5. Tricks are for kids!
    Not Seasoned Tokers!

6. Is the milkshake one for real? How do you get high after by drinking the milkshake? I've heard all the other ones before but never the milkshake one. 

7. Wait.....what?

8. ^THIS^  Thank you greybeard i love you man...

9. I only count magic tricks with cards and shit

10. I can make a 2g blunt disappear...

11. I'd say no. If you inhale, the exhale into a milkshake, all the thc will have been absorbed in your lungs

12. Ive smoked 15 years and I like to have fun,
    The extra thc gets trapped in the frozen milk.... ive done it many times

13. You have not smoked for 15 years.

14. How could you have smoked for 15 years if you literally look like a 15 year old??

15. She started in kindergarten

16. mumma smoked while she was in the womb?

17. I guess getting back to the thread I think a cool trick would be blowing rings/ smoke donuts. Just becuase I don't know how to

18. I just pictured story time turning into a full out session an kids whippin out their lunch boxes filled with dank buds and start casually packing a bong or rolling some doobies haha!