cool people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushomatic, Dec 5, 2010.

1. My most recent 311 concert was an awsome time. me and a shitload of my friends ages from like 18-21, we all take the local train right to the concert, and we all just have beers and were all getting wasted before, and the train people who collect tickets comes in the cart were in, he comes in all serious pretending to yell at us, than he was just like im just fuckin with you guys, can i get a beer? and he had a couple beers with us! and didnt make us buy tickets. and than as more and more kids got on at different stops it got hectic!! over 200 kids from like ages 16-22 just screaming!, at a couple stops later there were cop cars everywere! cops came on the train and kicked all the kids off!! and like 20 kids got arrested, but there was this really chill lady around the age of 45-50 ( we were talking to her the whole train ride) and when the cops told us to get off the train she was like no these are my kids were goin to the city. and me and my 4 friends got to stay on! and everyone else had to wait for the next train and missed a hour of the concert!

so were at the concert and 311 comes up, and spark up a blunt and a security guard walks over to us shines a light on us and just stares at us. takes the blunt out of my hand, hits it twice and than gave it back!! it was awsome

great night

2. thats sick dude lol i like how the security toked lol...ive had similiar expirences at two Kottonmouth Kingz concerts..everyone smoking blunts and the cops werent being dicks.

3. He just snatched the blunt out of your hand after shining a light in your face?

OH HELL NO !

Disrepect :/.

4. ya but he just hit it and than handed it right back to me!