Cool Items You Have?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, May 24, 2022.

1. IMG_20220526_123446.jpg

Puffy the dog from "There's Something about Mary"
    Should make this a cannabis mascot just because of the name
    Smelling the citrus from the headbanger vapor

IMG_20220526_133929.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. coin my dad gave me -

IMG_6004.jpg

I believe it is Roman from the reign of Gallienus, Emperor of Rome, from 253-268 AD. Worth about 50 bucks.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Wow! :eek: That Looks Really Old! How Long Ago Was 253-268 AD?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  4. About 1700 years ago. It looks it too, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Damn Man That Straight Up Ancient Times. That's The Coolest Ting Ever. How Did You Get It?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lol Is He Supposed To Be Wrapped Up Like That? Good Name For Him Tho :)

~Toni~

7. It was in a box of my dad's coins.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Yes
    He's from a movie

At the very end you see him wrapped up

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. 4E44BA0A-D1C2-44DA-A1F3-5210D1D11449.jpeg
    I’ve got lots of shit around the house but it doesn’t mean much to me just stuff. Got a jar full of old coins ranging from 1871-1921. I usually slip em into ppls bday cards if I think they’ll appreciate them more than me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. That's very cool GorillaGherkin !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I'm very glad you or anyone before you didn't take steel wool to it to try to clean it... Lol!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. To be honest the coolest thing I have is a house... Renting is such a headache between dealing with shitty landlords, tossing your money away in rent, no privacy, etc.

A fenced yard to let my dogs play in is awesome too.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I would use a microfibre cloth and metal polish on that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. good thing you don't own it lol. Anything you do to it would ruin it and decrease its value. Best thing to do with stuff like that is nothing at all.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. That's Cool P Yea I Agree Too We Own Our House Too An It Isa great Big House An I Love It. It Not Just A House Tho Its A True Home For Me An My Family. A Great Nice Basement An 2 Floors Too An a Big Back Yard. Our Parents Helped Us Out To Get It BC They An My Husband Want Me An My Kids An Ina Good Safe Place.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oh that's nice of them.. my mom helped us out a bit too. She wanted a bigger place.. sold us her other house for what she paid 10 years earlier.. she didn't want to be far from me so she bought a bigger house about 2 blocks away lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yea. Congrats To You Pistils That's Good You Close To Your Mama Too. I Happy You Like Your Place.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. #38 BlackSpots, May 28, 2022
    Last edited: May 31, 2022

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. I've been collecting silver in various forms for 25 years . My very first purchase was in a family owned jewelry store in my little town . I went in with my pops who was buying something for my mother.
    While I was in there i noticed a jewelry case full of Morgan silver dollars on consignment at $15.00 a piece . I had $300.00 cash money in my pocket and bought 20.
    My old man thought I was crazy . I went back 2 days later and purchased 10 more all of the ones I got were from the late 1800's to early 1900's .
    I'd like to think that I'd do the honorable thing that
    GorillaGherkin does with his coins when the time is appropriate !

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Wow Man Just Thinkin Bout All The Places Ot Must Have Been Over The Years Is Mind Blowing TBH.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1