Cool Homemade Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by sphinx13, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Looks cool , is it airtight ?
    I will getting a glass bit soon
    lots of possibilities ....

Thanks for showing us man

2. That looks cool man nice home made plus rep! :smoke:

3. I bought mighty putty awhile back as a joke but never thought i would use it but that would be a fuckin amazing sealant if u can get any!

4. another great way is to use a flower vase, and a small glass container, such as a mason jar or something and make sure that it is not to thick that it will break if you try to drill through it. after you get these you will need to get something that you can use as a tube, like a giant pixie stick tube. or a pencil, or you could go big and get some small glass piping and it wouldnt be so ghetto, haha. drill a hole in the top of the mason jar. this will be where your slider goes. then drill a hole near the top of the jar on the side.then drill a hole in the side/bottom of the vase.the rest is pretty much common sense. fill small container with hot water and vase with cold and milk that thing. KEEP SMOKIN.

:smoke:

5. looks nice man. homemade shit FTW. and yea looks like a classy way to smoke lol

6. Haha nice trumpet mouthpiece. I use my baritone/euphonium mouthpiece as a bowl as well.

7. My brother made this bong the other day. praise be with the ogrelord