Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cool Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gear420, Dec 22, 2011.

1. I just found a cool ass dealer . I met this guy awhile ago but never bought from him but i stopped over just for a dimebag and he lets me come in and smokes me up a bowl of White Widow it was fucking awesome. And he ended up giving me like 1.2g of high mids too. Anyways i just got fucking blazed and got some weed for 10 bucks + I finally found a dealer who can provide dank instead of shitty mids, There's a good day ahead of me :smoking:

2. Congratz, don't lose him

3. Nothing better than finding a good dealer. I got put in contact with a guy a few months back, and he is class. Very proffessional and got very good smoke.

4. Yeah hes cool but hes a rapper and moving to Cali in like 6 months but i'm sure he can hook me up with other dudes.

5. Hell yeah. It's always a good day when you find a chill new connect.

6. Nice, where you live at? I'd love to have a dealer like that.

7. damm I am in the need for a dealer myself

congrats

8. hell yeah i have a guy who always hooks me up with more than i pay for

9. Cool dealer bro...

10. Congrats :p I find it hard to get a consistent dealer.

11. Congratz, want a medal?

12. my guy only hooked me up once i started to bring him over200$ of business in a day

13. My dealer hooked me up a free half O last week when I bought my QP, for no fucking reason. Was pretty badass.