Cool dealer xD

Discussion in 'General' started by dyse702, Feb 11, 2014.

1. So been getting it from this girl my girl works with the last few times. Old dealer shorted me a gram then never hit me back so eff him. Anyways the other day I'm waiting for her to finish up at work so I can get some she's like hey my boyfriends at the house he has it ready for you. So finally meet the dude that's been getting me my stuff and we chill and smoke and bs. Few days later he hits me up at like 8 am and asks if I wanna burn a blunt.. I jus got off so I'm like fuck it sure. Well turnsss out we both work overnights and he's jus a chill dude . gave me some free edible chocolate things like 6 of em for me n my girl. Pretty legit. Figured I'd share this with you fellow blades

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sounds good bro, back when I was in school my dealer was a pretty good friend to me. We would smoke in the bathrooms and he would always cut me discounts or smoke me out. It was weird to because I was one of the 'rocker' kids and he was one of the more 'gangster' kids so people looked at us weird when we were hanging out and laughing our asses off.

3. Sounds like a good dude. Sounds like a friendship forming. Hopefully not dick sucking but you never know.

Omega369 :wave: